for Clean

4/9 c1 rwong
So they are still talking in codes, playing with words, but more openly now. Angsty conversation and thoughts that go deep! And I love the idea that Ron is not so subtly trying to make progress with her. And yes, “He would do anything for her. She could see it in everything. And guilt became quite a looming threat as she saw his brokenness. She wanted to fix it, to tell him everything would mend. But the hurt was still there.” This breaks my heart! Great job, as you always do! Thank you for sharing!
11/28/2018 c1 Lpez
normally I don't ship ron and hermione, but this is so cute! I discovered loving your fic. thanks
3/29/2018 c1 ObsessedRHShipper
Pretty bold way for him to start a conversation.

But I like the following conversationlike that they were able to talk through some of the issues and move forward.
10/14/2016 c1 5alethea.1hazel1blue
yes. just yes I love this story! such great character depth given, I hate how Ron wasn't given that in the films and so people who never read the books don't see how he's perfect for Hermione. but by God he is and this story portrays that perfectly. A
3/26/2016 c1 The Trupe
Love it.
12/13/2015 c1 hpdude-4life
MAJOR SWOON.
That was so sweet. These guys :')
I will never understand how people don't ship RonHermy. They aren't even a ship - they're like, 22 4 - LOGIC!
10/6/2015 c1 25the iz
kinda cute if a little odd :)
9/26/2015 c1 drumboy100
Like it, very hot and very sweet.
9/26/2015 c1 2JeanAndBilius
Loved this! Just absolutely bloody loved this!
9/25/2015 c1 SleazyRonWeasley
"Or because... because she loved him, and would she never be enough to make him stay?"
Awe Hermiome.
That tugged at the heartstrings.
Well done; loved it!
9/23/2015 c1 RachelMalfoyGeller
It was really nice but I think you should rate it M. I know it's not actually sex, but still, people who are not ready to read *those* kind of stuff would feel really weird reading this after it saying it was rated T, which is not supposed to have more than kissing in it. Just thought I'd tell you my opinion.
9/23/2015 c1 banzi
I like this story a lot. I like how they both acknowledge something is happening and that they both welcome it. It would have been great if this had actually happened. However, since we never see the viewpoint of either of them, how do we know it didn't. Great job.
9/23/2015 c1 MotherNight
Wow! This was perfect and by far my new favorite what-happened-after-Ron-came-back conversation. The line about wanting them to be better as opposed to the same is fantastic–it packs so much meaning into one word. Thank you!
9/23/2015 c1 HeRonLove
They became clean in more ways than one.
9/23/2015 c1 6jenahid
This is delightful and I love it.
17 Page 1 2 Next »