for Powerruff

5/16/2018 c2 Mr. Noname
Oh, one more thing:

"You really think I've wanted anyone else? Ever since I was five and thinking of boys, there you were..."

When did THAT happen?
5/16/2018 c3 Mr. Noname
So the RRB gave up evil a long time ago and only pretended to cause trouble because they were in love with the PPG and had reputations to maintain. In turn, Buttercup took a new concoction the professor made while researching the boys so that she could have a unique ability that wasn't simply TONGUE-ROLLING. And all of this has been occurring from the trios' teen years to their early 20s, with the girls still living at home with the professor; no college, jobs, or anything.

In short, a serious case of arrested development. Megamind would be proud.

Since this story was last updated three years ago, I can only guess what the boys DID to maintain those reputations: simply scaring people off, destroying nothing more than abandoned buildings, maybe slightly damage other stuff (just shooting at people's feet to make them run without actually hurting them, like Rattrap in the Beast Machines episode The Weak Component)…

Speaking of Megamind, perhaps the boys could get a similar sentence? A lifetime of heroism for Townsville, the love of the girls...BEST. SENTENCE. EVER.
3/3/2018 c2 1reinpianist
Rowdyruff lovestruck with the Powerpuffs. It hurts to see Buttercup almost the brink of death. and seeing Butch so grief stricken just shows how possibly long they liked the Puffs. hope you would update more
3/3/2018 c1 reinpianist
I love the intro can't say that I don't feel the same way as Buttercup being an outsider
10/3/2015 c3 Guest
awesome written~
9/28/2015 c3 Donuts
Aww. So much confessions, so much fluff. It's awesome!
Now I'm really curious as to where you're heading now with the story. So please update soon :)
9/26/2015 c1 toolazytologin
not bad, but if you cmae up disappointed with other stories, try reading ones that were published a few years back. I got into this in 2012, a year with a lot of great stories. some of my favs are Like A Korean Drama, We Want So Much But We Can't Wait Forever, 3 Not-So-Perfect Little Girls, etc.
9/28/2015 c3 1CuteVyper
Cute, but somehow it came down too easily
9/26/2015 c2 Donuts
Another great chapter. And so fast, too! Can't wait for chapter 3
9/25/2015 c2 1ReadLoverNumber1
Another great chapter! keep it like that!
9/24/2015 c1 Donuts
Damn. This is good! I want more!
9/23/2015 c1 SpiffyCupcakes
OMG! Please keep making more chapters! The suspician is killing meeeeeee!
9/23/2015 c1 ReadLoverNumber1
hi! This story has a great begining. Keep on like that!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service