for Infinity Found

I LOVED this so much!
11/11/2019 c1 14BloodRedLust
This is adorable!
11/11/2019 c1 430Goddess Isa
Omg this is SO FREAKING GOOD!
7/14/2019 c1 tigerlady1981
Loved it! Super cute! Please write more!
11/6/2017 c1 AnilCadz91
This is too damn cute :D! It's waaay too adorable :D! It's just soo terribly cute :D! I really love this AU :)! Super cute :D!
2/1/2017 c1 8Pentastic
interesting story. i like the world building
10/7/2016 c1 Guest
So good. Love the premise and how it works perfectly for Veronica and Logan. Love the line, "I thought you would have more class" and the "smirkiest of all smirks".
7/17/2016 c1 Eunice339
Such a beautiful and lovely story.
12/15/2015 c1 notlefthanded
Very sweet! I like that they kept their snark, and I like the "I know you" very much. Thanks for posting!
10/28/2015 c1 8TinkStar87
Aw, sweet. Love the ending. Nicely done. Read ya Later ;)
9/29/2015 c1 jessO80
This was just lovely, if only they could have realized this about each other in canon. I love how you described the feelings they got when they touched and the images they saw when they kissed.
There are just no words for that last scene..."we did it. we found each other again". I'm in love :)
9/26/2015 c1 Guest
I would LOVE to see you continue this. Beautiful and snarky. My favorites.
9/26/2015 c1 3DGfleetfox
Awesome! I am a huge lover of the soulmate thing, soul-mate identifying marks and so on... and I'll always ship these two, so very very much : ) Loving Veronica Mars - she's epic.
9/25/2015 c1 calypso
Super cute and super funny and super dreamy and superb-ly written, I say more please! It's really really really good to see an update from you, keep writing!
9/24/2015 c1 rccgeo
So great to read this short little LoVe story! And from my favorite Mars author! Magical how they can keep finding each other. Could be the magnetism or possibly the snark! Thank you for writing!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »