for See You Again

5/11/2020 c22 Copperreign12
Sorry for everything that happened to you! I want to let you know you wrote an amazing story! I absolutely love it! I was crying my eyes out for Lucy and Natsu! What at tear jerker but an awesome story!
4/24/2020 c19 Guest
Lucy seems more like the Mafia Don of the two then Natsu, just saying but I like where this is going!
4/26/2019 c22 Hadia
Hii...Just wanted to say you are an awsome writter even though after these events of life...u still cared for ur readers...others won't give a damn...its been a while i just wanted to know how are u doing now and wheather u are going to continue or not...:)
4/2/2019 c22 Guest
Please update soon
12/10/2018 c22 Sparti28
Mars I am so sorry for the losses in you family. I know it’s towards the end of 2018 and it’s been a while but I will keep your family in my prayers and hope that you and your family are doing better. Honestly you never need to give explanations but I do hope 2018 has been a better year for you and your family.

Regarding the story just wanted to say it’s one of the best mafia stories I have read and truly enjoy reading it! Thank you so much for sharing such a great story and look forward to you sharing and updating WHEN you have time to do so. Don’t ever worry about coming back in a rush you come back when you can. It’s a great story and couldn’t put it down! Thanks again hope u have a happy Holiday and a happy new year
12/10/2018 c21 Sparti28
Omg only one more chapter I can’t!
12/10/2018 c20 Sparti28
Oh really change of heart hhhmmmm
12/10/2018 c19 Sparti28
Omg I loved how u introduced Elfman! Total bad ass!
12/10/2018 c18 Sparti28
Thanks for the recommendations look forward to reading them! I love a good mafia story with Natsu and Lucy! Truly enjoying your story so much
12/10/2018 c18 Sparti28
Fucking love this shit
12/10/2018 c16 Sparti28
Fuck the Struss sisters
12/10/2018 c15 Sparti28
I knew it! I had a feeling? Omg that bitch wait until Natsu finds out
12/10/2018 c14 Sparti28
Can’t imagine what Laxus would have done lmao
10/26/2018 c22 this.acccount.is.cancelled
May God bless you and your family. I wish you all strength and lots of love even if it's been more than a year, these kind of pain never really fades away. I hope you feel better, you are loved and your story is amazing. We greatly appreciate you.
9/7/2018 c22 angel rhythm
hey buddy ..your story is amazing just like u feel free to update when u ready ...i just want to read more . You know it is pretty interesting after all ...u are amazing writer ...it's been a while i know u already suffer sry for your loss ...get well soon.
376 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »