for This Is Life

10/27/2019 c5 Me the Greatsad
Aww . . . I’m gonna have to agree with you. ;(
12/7/2018 c3 EllaAnnieGrace
Sally does seem like she would be an avid Morgan Freeman fan.
7/29/2018 c1 12broken5pieces
Urrrrgh SAT prep!
12/16/2017 c5 Guest
Love this collection. Percy and Paul need a lot of bonding time after Sally's first - a Greek god, and her second - Gabe. I love these, so well written as they are.
11/20/2017 c1 Spidergirl99
Ugh ! Chemistry labs!
7/24/2017 c5 6Fiction is the Truth
I love fatherly Paul.
6/8/2017 c5 3LoverBoi2000
Blofis family meets Percy. Please
6/4/2017 c5 lojosmom
This chapter rang true. The story of Uncle Cary was sad, but realistic.
6/4/2017 c1 lojosmom
This is a great idea for a story. I love Percy and Paul moments. Paul married into an even crazier family than I did!
6/3/2017 c5 12TheWritingManiac
OH MY WORD.
First, let me just say, I am SO happy you updated. Since it's not an actual chapter-by-chapter story, it wasn't like I needed you to to find out the ending or whatever, but all these one-shots are so deep and sweet and just asdfghjkl I love them.
This one especially was very poignant and meaningful. I loved how Paul and Percy bonded over relatives dying in wars and Paul comforting Percy, even though he hadn't gone through the same experiences. This is really a fantastic add-on that I had no idea I needed until I read it.
Amazing work! xx
6/2/2017 c5 11Quihi
Aw, lovely chapter. It definitely turned sad towards the end. (I wish I had more to comment, but I can't think of anything.) Nice job.
3/18/2017 c4 8Karen Hardy
This is super cute!
2/28/2017 c4 11Quihi
Ooh, I really like this story! Paul is such an awesome character. This is awesome. I like how you show their everyday lives but also the whole getting attacked by monsters thing parallel to it. And just… I could keep listing things, but this is what I was looking for in a fic. (Also your grammar and all that is good, thank you!) So, great job!
12/17/2016 c4 Guest
I have no words. You're such a talented writer, well I guess that is some words
8/11/2016 c4 lojosmom
I just came by your story today and absolutely love it. The father/son relationship between Paul and Percy is beautifully written.
26 Page 1 2 Next »