for Mortality The Immortal Watcher

1/6 c6 AestasWinter
Drop for me. The mc is a dog.

Countless times he should be mad but you make him forgive and forget instantly. For all his supposed power everyone just walks all over him.
Now you married him to someone when he is in love with someone else and he just agrees instantly? Stories a fcking joke
12/28/2020 c27 3ScrubLordSupreme
Honestly, I really don't like the how you broke a third person into Zoe and Tracy. It was so perfect the way it was
11/15/2020 c1 K E SACKETT
What is Prohibited
St. Petersburg College is committed to preventing sexual violence and sexual harassment on all
of its campuses. If you experience any form of sexual misconduct, including unwelcome sexual
advances, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking, on campus or at any
College-sponsored activity, we are here to help. Please see below for important information
about policies, procedures, contact persons and resources.
This section constitutes the policy of the Board of Trustees (BOT) of St. Petersburg College on
Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct including Sexual Harassment. This policy applies fully to
all students and all employees.
BOT Rule 6Hx23-4.332, Sexual Misconduct Rule
BOT Rule 6Hx23-4.332, Sexual Misconduct Procedure
Reporting Contacts
Sexual Violence
Sexual violence involves physical sexual acts perpetrated against a person’s will. A number of
acts fall into the category of sexual violence, including, but not limited to, rape, sexual assault,
sexual battery, or other forcible felony during which a sexual act is committed or attempted, as
further defined under Chapter 794 of the Florida Statutes.
The central issue here is consent, or the lack thereof. Consent is a positive, voluntary, continuous
permission to engage in a sexual act.
- Consent is not passive or silent.
- Consent to one form of sexual activity cannot automatically imply consent to another
form of sexual activity
- Consent may be withdrawn at any time
- Previous relations or prior consent cannot imply future consent
- Consent cannot be given by someone who is incapacitated by drugs or alcohol or who is
otherwise unconscious
- An individual may also be unable to give consent to his or her age or intellectual or other
disability
Domestic Violence
Domestic violence is defined as a crime of violence which may include assault, battery,
aggravated battery, sexual assault, sexual battery, stalking, aggravated stalking, kidnapping, false
imprisonment or any criminal offense resulting in physical injury or death of one family member
or household member by another family or household member.
Dating Violence
Dating violence is defined as sexual violence between individuals who have or have had a
continuing and significant relationship of a romantic or intimate nature, and as further defined
under Florida law.
Stalking
Stalking is defined as willfully, maliciously and repeatedly following or harassing another person
as to pose a credible threat to that person and as further defined under Florida law.
Sexual Harassment
For more information about sexual harassment please visit the College’s Sexual Harassment
website.9OK
10/27/2020 c6 Guest
? Well that was a quick change of tune for a maiden goddess who has sworn off men all her life, even if the guy is one she had a child with.
On that principal Athena should get/gotten married, I'm certain she and at least two of the gods in that meeting would of argued about it.
But in the end it was a good and interesting chapter.
10/22/2020 c32 5Ayeshsuxu
Can I rewrite this story with your permission?
8/11/2020 c1 RandoFox
The first chapter is a little confusing, what's up with all the alpha and omega talk and what the hell is a pheromone replacement?
8/8/2020 c2 nnntx
Good story so far!
7/22/2020 c1 TheWritingFreakIsBack
Artemis "THIS IS CHAOS!"
Penguin "Chaos? This isn't chaos! THIS! IS! SPARTA!Nudge*
7/22/2020 c1 TheWritingFreakIsBack
I've seen like four of your books that are super famous and I'm here to make shits and giggles instead of like actually reviewing because I like people to laugh and see if this book has entertainment.
6/23/2020 c7 Valkyrie3420
Wait. Who's Irene?
4/6/2020 c30 alexknightjr
update plz I have re read this so many times and cant wait for it to be continued
2/9/2020 c32 Guest
Bro I would really appreciate an update. There are so many possibilities to develop the story. I back you and really want to read more
2/5/2020 c6 Guest
1/15/2020 c7 HEROTYTY13
im honestly glad that annabeth is not in it
11/16/2019 c32 Lorem54