for Elder Scrolls: Skywalker

3/14 c5 1wufiei
Did... did you really just put a Legend of Zelda reference in there? lol. Good story so far. Keep it up.
6/10/2019 c9 4eragon95159
Continue and update luke teach lydia meditation ,force, jedi combatstyles(and other jedi things probaly create lightsabers).for fun he reform phylosophy of jedi into new form(accept and feel emotions but control them).help Empire Bright technology and upgrade tamriel after defead thalmor into Galaxy more.
2/16/2019 c9 Paul Lenzen
I just found this and I need more
4/1/2017 c9 2Arriky
This is awesome. Thanks for making Lydia a real person.
1/14/2017 c1 halolaststanding
at any point will luke get his light saber back?
1/9/2017 c9 oneoddtodd
good work!
1/2/2017 c8 oneoddtodd
I'm looking forward to reading your next chapter keep up the good work man!
1/2/2017 c8 oneoddtodd
great job! I'm looking for
12/31/2016 c5 Guest
the stone tablet was a map of dragon burial sites as well as the dragon alphabet.
12/7/2016 c7 12Noir Detective
God ole Sheo at least it is not boring around him, force user I am more torn on this with the lot of recent grown I would say it is Ahsoka, but I will be honest there is one of all time favorite, who will keep this place and it is Kyle Katarn.
12/6/2016 c7 18Zekariah C.L. Schron
Awesome chapter. And my favorite Force User is Revan while Sheogorath is my favorite Daedric Prince.
12/6/2016 c7 5Warden of Lore
The only thing I have a problem with is when Lydia refers to the Atronach as a fire sprit lady...She's a native and call it by its WELL-KNOWN NAME as a Daedra.
12/2/2016 c6 Torki
Not a big fan of Elder Scrolls and only played a bit of skyrim but im liking it, will we see any "clasic" use of the force aside from the Elder Scrollss magic, a mind trick for example.
11/19/2016 c6 Godemperor36
Keep Lydia with Luke. She does remind me of Luke a little right now, pre-ANH. Desperate for adventure, a need to do more, BE more. As for Luke being "whiny", he IS lost on a world without space travel, cut from the rebellion and his friends, so... No, I think he just need time to adjust and to find a reason to fight for skyrim. He's not the jedi knight from the return of the jedi. He's lost, confuse. Give him some time, and he will be the badass but caring man seen in episode 6.
11/18/2016 c6 18Zekariah C.L. Schron
Great chapter. As for your question I had her fight with me until I had enough gold to buy and upgrade her for Breezehome.
26 Page 1 2 Next »