for Zen and Shirayuki A-Z

1/21/2019 c5 ItsCalledAnIdea
New people means New friends! Will zen get jealous when shirayuki spends more time with her newfound friends or will be retaliate by trying to make more friends in an attempt to annoy shirayuki?
5/3/2018 c5 7quite-a-riot
it took me forever to find the time to get back to the updates in my inbox, but I've been saving it so I could! Please keep writing!
3/15/2018 c5 11LivininCorsets
Kawaii! Talk about a leap into the future...

Ok F is next ne? Fear, or Fight (all couples have them or a fight shirayuki has to fight on her own...for acceptance maybe, from Haruto...the mother/monster in law)

I have one for Y as well (for Ch 25...) Yousei...Japanese’s for Fairy...or you can use Fairy for F I wanted to use sleeping beauty in Japanese but it didn’t work very well.
3/2/2018 c5 LilyAnn Kendall
I loved all of these. Keep up the good work.
2/14/2018 c5 Guest
ADD MORE. Your should make Zen and shrirayuki
Fall from a tree ( not actually tho)
2/3/2018 c5 ShyAnon
Welp this just made my night. It's so beautifulllll! I absolutely adoreeee your writing style in all of these! And what you do with the prompts is so creative and unique! Ahhhh there're never enough fanfics for these two, thank you so much for posting these wonderful stories! I was grinning like a fool in love while reading these, so thank you again!
1/25/2018 c5 ice-rain499
Oh no! I'm sorry you thought I wasn't still interested. Honestly this manga is one of my very favorites despite it's hidden popularity. And you capture the characters so well in your great writing style! Thank you for not stopping this fic. It makes me smile!
1/25/2018 c1 Solarsnowfox
For e you could do enemy or envy. And f fatigue(tired) or fault. G could be great or guilt. H could be hope or hurt. I could be injured or innocent. Their are so many more words to chose from. I know you have probably forgotten all about this fan fic. But come on only 4 chapters out of 26. You have to at least get to 10. They were all great btw. But plz continue this.
11/3/2017 c2 20Manika-on-a-whim
*squeals*

The concept behind this story is beautiful. Your writing style is lucid and keeps the reader interested.

You have done justice to fluff :3
Keep writing...

~Manika
10/7/2016 c3 2Stardastarly
I don't know if you're still planning on updating this, but I just wanted to say that it is really good and I would love to see more! For D, perhaps Dedicated could be pretty suitable. Otherwise, maybe Deep (in terms of how much they love each other) or Dream could work.
5/14/2016 c3 nodame x chiaki
Thanks it's great plz update I wanna see the next chapter plz it's great
1/17/2016 c3 Yugioh and Inuyasha lover
Love this so far. The only words for D that I thought of were "death" and "drunk". Can't wait for the next chapter.
11/27/2015 c2 Alexa
you could use the word "calm" with the next chapter.I like how you portray the characters and also suggest you keep writing.
11/21/2015 c3 StarQuill
I really like these little snippets. They capture the details that might go unnoticed.
11/22/2015 c3 3StrawberryTart21
Awww that was absolutely adorable! And kind of sad too (Zen misses Shirayuki) bc they're so far apart from each other already TT :'(
23 Page 1 2 Next »