for The Devil is in the Details

7/27/2016 c2 13sunrow
I really love what you've done with these updated chapters so far! And now I know what you meant with Vladimir haha I'm really enjoying this story once again and cannot wait for more updates!
7/12/2016 c2 13koffeebeans
Can't wait to see what happens
6/21/2016 c1 Guest
Gah this is amazing! I am absolutely in love with it. I'm scared to read the next chapter becauseiu don't want to run out of story yet! It's so freaking good :)
6/3/2016 c2 4KJKatie
A great restart! It's intriguing and I can't wait to read more! I noticed several mistakes, but all very small and being a writer myself, I know a few errors slip by, even after editing. But still a very good start!
6/2/2016 c2 ItsJustMe-94
I didn't get to read your original before the rewrite but I'm loving this story!
6/2/2016 c2 Soulless Warlock
And now it begins...We meet the Mountain who Leaps and now the fun can start. I cannot wait to see how you manage to get Eden from here (clearly having escaped before the cops showed up) to meeting Nelson and Murdock.

I also liked the interactions between Vladimir and Eden. The two of them seemed like a really sweet couple and, if I'm honest, Eden seems like the person who needs a person who looks after her in her life. Considering everything I've picked up from her thoughts, she tends to hook up with those kinds of people.

Signed
Soulless Warlock
6/2/2016 c1 Guest
I loved this chapter. The first time, it was good. But, this time around was even better. What I liked specifically is how much seems to be going on at once for Eden...from her delivery job, to her night job fighting, to her past...it all feels congested in the way an actual human mind is. Which, in my own mind, means that you have the essence of an interesting character that has a story to be told.

Signed
Soulless Warlock
5/9/2016 c6 8goldacharmed
Interesting idea. I really like your OC. I look forward to more.
5/6/2016 c5 13sunrow
Just read all of these and can't wait for you finish updating. I liked it enough that I'm actually excited to reread these chapters after the update hahaha. It's great so far! But you mentioned that Eden's love interest hasn't appeared yet... will it be Vladimir? I haven't read a fic with Vlad/OC pairing yet, and if that's where you're heading then I'm excited to read it. And if not, then I'm keen to see who you go with anyway :)
4/20/2016 c1 4KJKatie
I found this fanfic again and reread it to refresh my memory.
It's great! I hope you continue it and soon! (:
3/16/2016 c5 ItsJustMe-94
This is such a cool fanfic and I love edens powers! Can't wait to see more of them
3/8/2016 c5 Sarah
Excellent chapter.
3/7/2016 c3 4Reader-anonymous-writer
Lethal as you are, you do not kill people, not without reason.
Sokovian?..
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
29 Page 1 2 Next »