for Nutmeg

11/23/2020 c41 Haily94
Sorry I’m reviewing this so late! I really missed nutmeg and I do worry about Lana going to the park when she’s got Wendy tailing her. Maybe Oliver will come home in time and either stop them from going to the park, or join them at the park, making it harder for Wendy to approach Lana. I hope things are still going well on your end and I look forward to reading your stories again :)
11/19/2020 c41 Guest
Girl come back
11/12/2020 c41 Makomermaids92
This can’t be good...
11/8/2020 c41 hypodermicsally
This is getting so good!
11/7/2020 c41 Betteanddot52
DONT GO TO THE PARK LANA
11/1/2020 c41 Sven97Alo
Margo was mentioned! I miss her. I wonder if lana remembers that she has a sister?
10/28/2020 c41 Loganloganpi
Oh lana, what are you getting yourself and Johnny into!
10/25/2020 c41 h2oloverr
Lana remembering Wendy plus now the potential meet up in the part is a recipe for disaster! I have to admit, I’m low key excited because I live for the drama lol. If you can, please update DJ and TC! I miss reading those so much! And DM. I miss Lana and Rachel. Okay. Enough of me begging haha. Thank you for updating, you always do a good job :)
10/21/2020 c41 Nickjrulezzz
A walk to the park, what could possibly go wrong?!
10/19/2020 c41 Guest
Hey are you ever going to update your Walking Dead fan fictions? In all honesty I loved them and truly hope you haven't quit on them.
10/21/2020 c41 Annarozaa
That was some dream. I’m really worried about Lana and Oliver’s relationship now! :(
10/19/2020 c41 Clewis4ever
You mentioned Margo in this! We only ever see her in DJ. It would be cool to see her in The Cosmos too eventually. It’s always good to read your stories, I do hope to read more very soon. Take it easy!
10/19/2020 c41 paisleythomp
I am dying to see what will happen at the park! You know know Wendy is gonna show up!
10/18/2020 c41 2Winters02
I'm so excited to see what's going to happen in the next chapter!, i'm going to read again all your fics cause they are so amazing!
PS: I will start working with that fanvideo ;)
10/18/2020 c41 Kylievvvv
You’re such a talent! Please keep the updates coming!
986 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »