for Lord of Time

11/24 c51 theFreakno4
TOM MARVOLO SLYTHERIN, OFF ALL THE THINGS YOU COULD'VE ASKED, YOU ONLY THOUGHT OF THIS, But I'll admit I would've been asking one of mine that
11/24 c37 theFreakno4
so had Tom
11/24 c25 theFreakno4
yay, first kiss
11/19 c84 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks
11/18 c89 12excessivelyperky
Ah. Silverhook is a name to conjure with if I recall one of the Final Fantasy games.

Skeeter and his boss will soon be unemployed, and I'm sure Tom will make sure they deeply regret that article, for the short time they have left. Or perhaps a long time, depending on how Tom feels right then.

Great chapter.
11/18 c88 54Rebe Marauder
Me encanta Harry como padre de Fenrir. Me gusta que Harry se preocupa por él. Ellos son adorables.

Me encanta el nombre de Aiden.
11/18 c73 Rebe Marauder
Yo tengo un colgante con el símbolo de las reliquias de la muerte.
11/17 c102 1Eagle-Eyes
Utterly entrancing story

Keep writing as life allows
11/10 c102 petit blabla
great fanfic,thank you.. bonne continuation bisous
11/7 c102 1mayawene
11/6 c100 blue moon
Wow, three new chapters, for me anyway. I love how your story turned out. Absolutely fantastic! Even if I don't understand how Albus can run for ministerial after his release. Sentenced for how many years? 20? and actually seems to be gaining votes. Mmh would not have thought that parts of the population are so stupid or blind, despite all the work on the part of Hadrian and Tom. It already makes me sad that your story is slowly coming to an end. But I would prefer to see the 1990s or 2000s. After all, a new "age" then begins for Hadrian, since from this point he is just as ignorant as the rest of the world when it comes to the future.
11/3 c102 Guest
Hope to see another chapter soon. Really love the story so far.
11/3 c102 Inu Tashiro p
Please update again soon
11/2 c102 tessavldavis
Nice name.

Lovely chapter.

Will Tom dote on there daughter like she's the Princess of Earth?
For future references who will baby Kali get married to?
Who get hook up with Fenrir?
What will Severus look like? Will he get married?

Looking forward to the next update.
11/2 c102 srtavolturi
Incredible update! I really love this story!
7,426 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »