for Burn Bright

6/11/2020 c24 1Chica Dixon
she's dead? Marion is dead, right? omg she does not appear in the other story and who opened the door?
7/10/2018 c24 Guest
A sua fic é incrível e eu fiquei triste de ver que está abandonada. O tradutor me ajudou muito! Eu amo Bethyl e ficaria muito feliz se vc voltar a escrever.
7/10/2018 c24 Amanda Tavares2
Sua fic é incrível, fiquei muito triste em ver que está abandonada,eu amo Bethyl e eu queria muito ver o reencontro deles! Por favor,volta a postar!
5/17/2018 c24 Fiction fan
So glad you are back to writing this " Charlie Trilogy" as I like to think of it, I really can't wait for you to update the other two as well. This trilogy of Beth, Daryl and Charlie truly tugs at the heartstrings and I really hope you continue all three.
4/11/2018 c24 Guest
Omg! An update! So happy! :)
4/11/2018 c24 Hazz
Yaaaaay you’re back! I def wasn’t expecting a new character. I assumed the last person Daryl saw had been Beth. Interested to see where this goes...
4/10/2018 c24 Guest
So glad for the update LOVE your stories
4/10/2018 c24 17DarylDixon'sLover
Great chapter
2/9/2017 c23 nessie6400
TOTALLY AWESOME STORY! I hope you're still working on it to tie it into the sequel which I'm about to start :)
12/23/2016 c23 1Bobtastico
"For your kids butt." Lol loved it
12/19/2016 c23 sciencejenn
Poor Daryl. Babies can be very trying anywayI can't imagine being alone in a ZA with one. Yikes.
12/19/2016 c23 stacey.coonan
It KILLS me that Beth is not there! To not help with Charlie...to not see her grow and be a mom.
Then Daryl...sweet Daryl doing all he can for his child. Love him!
12/19/2016 c23 Kaylee.m97
Thank you for the chapter, it was nice to read how Daryl is figuring things out on his own now. I can only imagine how difficult it would be to look after a baby in that situation, it would be so scary. I look forward to reading your next chapter and i hope he gets to meet this mysterious neighbour in person. xx
12/19/2016 c23 fritzo
First off... glad to have the update, I've missed this story. I can only imagine how Daryl is getting through this on his own, he must be getting next to no sleep. His nervous must be shot, constantly on edge worrying about every little noise that he hears... and that's if he was by himself but, he has a small infant, it's much, much worse. I wonder if he'll finally meet his benefactor and gain an ally... hopefully, with a bit of a motherly touch. Loved the chapter and looking forward to the next one! )
12/18/2016 c23 Reignashii