for Through the Looking Glass

5/2 c27 Robin
(begging pathetically) Please update this wonderful story. Please?
3/21 c27 blaze
Hi, this is a good story, specially for the afterward and the conciliation and mind healers.

But, I think the blood adoption with a change in appereance will be hard for an adult. Also the change of name, it was really necesary? legally , he could be adopted in the muggle way, even with a change of last name or names.

Thanks for the updates, and hoping you are ok and healthy.
10/18/2020 c27 Guest
Love the name
5/7/2020 c27 9Purple Myst
I hope u and your family is doing well and I hope that someday you continue this story. It's really good and I actually love it
1/17/2020 c27 Guest
I have to say that to an adult seing himself changed physically it must be a shock; really unerving. So weird. I'm not sure that the change of name was neccesary.
1/2/2020 c27 Robin
It's going to be a little strange associating the name Arcturus with the character we've known as Greg House, but I really like this new life he has created for himself. Greg House was not a happy man, but Arcturus has a chance to live a better life, really feel a part of an extended family which Greg House never experienced, and finally have a chance at love and a family of his own. So glad you have updated (almost all of) your stories. Now, Rescuing House? Pretty please?
1/1/2020 c27 finkarhu
I just started reading this and it's very good. Looking forward for many more chapter and thanks for the story so far
12/31/2019 c27 jkarr
This is a nice update
12/31/2019 c27 firewhiskeyP
Arcturus hmm. thanks for the update! Happy New year to you!
9/30/2019 c26 1bub23453
Wow! I never thought I'd enjoy this type of crossover (never been a fan of House) but you hooked me right in! Great to see you continuing even with the lack of reviews. My only concern is 26 chapters in 4 years but I get people can get busy, I just hope it doesn't get abandoned like some of my favourite stories.

Just one thing that does bother me. House isn't somebody to let a medical mystery go. He managed to wake Snape up after only a day or so even though the healers couldn't do jack for months. Wouldn't he at least try to look at the Longbottoms to see if he could wake them up too? I mean from the previous chapters you can tell that he actually knows their status. Other than that it's a great story and I look forward to new chapters.
9/25/2019 c26 Robin
Great update. I really like House's 'new' family, both the MacDougals and the relationship he is creating with Narcissa and Draco. It is good to see him finally feeling like he belongs somewhere, and there are people that really care about him. Something he never really had in Princeton. The blood adoption and possible physical changes that might accompany it is an intriguing 'fix' for his current legal issue. With a different appearance, (and presumably, name?), he could travel to the US, perhaps see his mother again? It would be interesting to get Blythe's take on her son's new existence, and family. This story is SO GOOD! Hope you are able to update soon. That goes for all your House stories, btw!
8/29/2019 c26 5The Homing Pigeon
Yay a new chapter! Thanks for keeping updating, I love this story!
8/8/2019 c26 2azulkan2
Glad to see the update. Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
8/8/2019 c26 3FireSenshi2
Awesome chapter! XD
8/7/2019 c26 firewhiskeyP
hmm Gregory MacDougal. some Asian customs provide that a person's name determines his or her fate. Perhaps the name change will do House some good. The non-blood father was terrible, and not being called House may just bring a clean break from his past.
102 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »