for Golden

4/6/2017 c6 69Ways
Huh, good to see this story again.
I thoroughly enjoyed this update though. It's always good to see how there for her, Jacques is to Josée. As always, fantastic work and I can't wait for the next update.
3/6/2017 c6 Divergentdimension
Omg that was hilarious and a very charming story! Is this still going? I ask bc this is just too good to stop imo, keep it up! Jacques and Josee are my life!
12/22/2016 c6 NerdyNightStocker
I'm really glad to see this series updated since hardly anybody explores the more humane/sympathetic sides of Jaqsee. I can definitely see Josee getting waxed over traditional shaving since it further supports her acquirement of a thicker skin and that "eat the pain" mentality. It's hysterically easy to picture Jacques acting like a baby during the waxing but it made for a great bonding moment between the two.
12/10/2016 c6 54Neopuff
everytime he's allowed to keep his pit hair he just [SNIIIIIFF]
josee: ok. wax time.
4/13/2016 c5 NerdyNightStocker
That girl was absolutely nasty and if all she can do to combat Josee's bragging then she's already scrambling. With Jacques immediately standing up for his partner, she was done. The girl's tattling made this moment feel so realistic. While Jacques was rough, I honestly don't blame him for his reaction since he earned praise from the most important person to him!
4/8/2016 c5 82Hellflores
Awwwwwwwwww how sweet of Jacques...and soon began Jacques's...evil transformation :D
3/15/2016 c4 NerdyNightStocker
You can never have enough fluffy Jacsee childhood moments! I could see Jacques' father wanting to bond with fishing trips in an attempt to make him less soft... We get an early peak at Josee's raging temper at such a young age and also the snarky teasing... Thankfully Josee's mother was fairly preoccupied and didn't see her daughter lose her composure... This gives a great glimpse into their progressing partnership!
3/12/2016 c4 Joanna
Aww!
3/11/2016 c4 Hellflores
Awwwwwwwwww so adorable

This is for the other chapter okay :)
3/11/2016 c4 54Neopuff
CLAPPING! YAASSS PERFECTION
2/8/2016 c3 9AutumnLeaves03
this is so cute! I LOVE IT! :) :) :) :)
1/19/2016 c3 52OFIXD
Poor Josee :'( I can't believe that there is people as cruel as her mother.
1/18/2016 c1 OFIXD
I love it! I can see that as something that could actually have happened before the show.
1/14/2016 c3 NerdyNightStocker
This makes me wonder if many of the times Jacques was to blame for mistakes were actually his fault or if he merely took responsibility to be Josee's scapegoat... Either way it demonstrates his compassion for her and shows her softer side that was lacking in TDRR. This was very sweet and I'm sure it won't be the last time Jacques faces the wrath of Maman Josee XD.
1/14/2016 c3 69Ways
Short and sweet. Loved it.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »