for Golden

1/14/2016 c2 71Ways
I really liked this. It was nice. I thought that in this particular chapter, the scenario was nice and did a good job of expanding upon their relationship. Also, I really enjoyed the end with the closet, it added a lot to Josse and just made me smile a lot. I really enjoy reading young Jaques and Josse, is such a pleasure, it shows that they're the same characters but also leaves you enough to wonder what made them the people they are today. Overall, I'm really impressed. Great job!
1/11/2016 c3 83Hellflores
Holy god! Jacques is so sweet to our Josee...I love those two!

Another amazing chapter :D
1/11/2016 c3 54Neopuff
weeeeeeehhhhhhhhhsss i love them. write more immediately
1/10/2016 c2 NerdyNightStocker
Jacque's enthusiasm was infectious! I like the idea of him being a Power Ranger fan, especially the female rangers! Of course the Gold Ranger would appeal to Josie the most! The interactions between the two felt very natural especially considering how young the two are! It's difficult to write in the POV of a child... The family dynamics for the pair contrast perfectly to show how they grew up to be their current selves. This was adorable and I have a feeling it'll be one of the more lighthearted chapters since Josee apparently goes through some rough times at home... I look forward to seeing further exploration!
1/9/2016 c2 83Hellflores
Awwww I reallg enjoyed it :D
1/6/2016 c2 54Neopuff
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this is adorable update soon. actually no update right now lets go
10/13/2015 c1 Guest
Omg I love this PLZ update!
10/12/2015 c1 Guest
Love the story so much! I would love An update soon
9/28/2015 c1 9missmartian369
I loved it! I can't wait to see how Josee and Jacques relationship progresses from this. I'm excited for the next update!
9/28/2015 c1 3fabraysus
my faves omg
9/27/2015 c1 83Hellflores
I love it
9/27/2015 c1 8I'mNotShortI'mFunsize
*Intense pug breathing.*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I AM IN ICE DANCER HELL AND IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT.

That is all.
9/27/2015 c1 71Ways
This seems to be a very very interesting story. I like the beginning of this and can't wait to see more.
Look forward to it.
9/27/2015 c1 pizzawizz
Awwwwwww! What little cuties!

Such adorable ice dancing toddler cuties!

Shy little Jacques, And bratty Josee!
9/27/2015 c1 NerdyNightStocker
I wondered when the first fanfic centered around the Ice Skaters would be published. While the relationship between the two is a bit abusive, they're still one of the most intriguing teams of the season.

Since they have French origins and are extremely focused on competiting, it wouldn't surprise me if the two started training at a young age and even joined up at that time. It was mentioned in an episode that Josee had a partner before Jacques but not WHEN and it would explain why he's tolerated her tantrums and overall attitude for so long. He's either fascinated by her, infatuated with her or desperately has something to prove to a person who rejected him based on appearance alone.

Both of their personalities are spot-on for what can be considered their younger selves. Jacques is timid, insecure and easily influenced while Josee is serious, confident in her own skills and not afraid to let her true feelings show since cameras aren't a factor yet. I look forward to seeing how the trials and tribulations of the pair comulate into what we see in RR!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »