for Twisted Wonderland

12/17/2015 c1 deimdre
so after a few months, I reread this and realise I misinterpreted everything. forget my previous review. it is amazing! what a wonderfully dark story! occasionally, the sentences run on a bit but other than that, it's extremely good.
9/29/2015 c1 2itsfuntofantasize
T_T I just died inside.

That was good though. Sad, but good.
9/28/2015 c1 deimdre
Don't delete this! I need to know what's going to happen. Ahhh!
9/28/2015 c1 11TheZodiacDragon
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No! I love this story, but the ending is just not right! That heartache! You made me cry! Don't get me wrong, the story is great, but that ending... It's too much man, so painful!
9/27/2015 c1 inactive-account9999
This story gave me feels from start to finish. For me, one of the best things about it is that you were right in the sense that besides Dick and Artemis, no one really mourned Wally and kind of just brushed his ceasing off to the side. I don't usually like Dark!Artemis, but I think you portrayed it really well. I like how she struggled between darkness and light, but in the end, knew that what she did to Bart was wrong. It kind of remindee me of season 1 Artemis. The ending when Wally asked where Artemis was such a good parallel to Endgame, and it made me almost start crying, to be honest.
Plus, the story was easy on the eyes, and it wasn't all smushed into one big paragraph, so thanks for that :)