for It's All Too Much

10/22/2015 c1 Guest
I love this!
10/24/2015 c1 23Cheyennes
I really enjoy this show as well. Your story was a nice glimpse into what is going on beyond what we see on the screen. I think it is safe to say that no one whose mind has been wiped can be totally emotionally stable. I saw more glimpses of that in this past week's episode but much more must be going on off-screen.
10/22/2015 c1 2Famous4it
I have reread this like 3 times already! Love it. Please write more for Blindspot! The fandom needs you!
10/21/2015 c1 silleoneff
I really like the show and I really enjoy your writing. I hope you continue. Thanks for sharing your talent.
10/17/2015 c1 30Agent Striker
love it! the show hasn't been on long enough for us to get a true idea of the character's personalitites, but i think you did great with it. And honestly, who doesn't love scooby doo? i pretty much grew up on it :)
10/5/2015 c1 Guest
big ship for both jane and kurt...please editors...grant us that wish
10/5/2015 c1 Guest
Yay! Blindspot fic!
10/6/2015 c1 1MisUnderstood.1995
lovin it
10/3/2015 c1 Violette702
Great story! You really characterized them well. Seems very true to their interaction in the show. I'm so intrigued!
10/5/2015 c1 67AgentMaryMargaretSkitz
I enjoyed it a lot. Had no idea that Jamie Alexander was in Kyle XY (I never saw it but I heard about it). I started watching Blindspot because I've seen a lot of Jamie in Agents of SHIELD and Thor. Interesting enough, Sif had memory loss the last time she appeared AOS. But I'm psyched for the next episode of Blindspot. I don't know what to think of Weller's latest theory.
10/1/2015 c1 50Fb-PHE13
Reading this made me unbelievably happy! I mean, other than the fact "Jane" was struggling pretty badly, but the ending was cute.
I love how you added in Scooby-Doo to this! I absolutely love that franchise 3
This is great! Love your writing style!
9/30/2015 c1 22Trixie Ray
In just read this at AO3 and then decided to check if FF had finally opened the Blindspot category 3

I'm glad to see that I'm the only one intrigued with the possibilities of the show!

I didn't love the first episode, but liked it enough to want to watch more... but I gotta say that the second one made me start to love it! I can't wait to watch the third actually!

Anyways, loved the fic! I wish you would continue it though... Weller and Jane are amazing! :)

Kudos!

Bea~!
9/30/2015 c1 343Cindy Ryan
Nice job :)
9/30/2015 c1 1SesshysMateSilverBubblez
I LOVE it! I read a lot on here and don't hardly review something.. But if I like it SO much; I Do. Plus I loved that you added Scooby Doi into it as well. Great Job!
9/29/2015 c1 Emily
Hi! I'm so glad there's already fanfic about this show I can tell it's going to be one of my favorite shows! I loved your story and I really like the Jane/Kurt pairing :) Please continue! I can't wait to read more xx
20 Page 1 2 Next »