for Nature's loving arms

2/27/2017 c1 0
I really like this story, please continue this story.
11/19/2016 c1 Guest
This story is amamzing, it HAS to be updated soon.
9/19/2016 c1 Guest
It's been almost a year since this was last updated, and your many fans (including myself) want more.
5/3/2016 c1 Daniel
Has this story been discontinued? If so, why? It has so many people wanting more.
5/2/2016 c1 Guest
Can you please please please update this story is the only reason I still read Kid Icarus Uprising fanfic.
4/21/2016 c1 6The Insanity Box
Please continue this I want to see what happens next
12/23/2015 c1 5thepeachgrove
This touched me. I have always shipped Pit with Phospora, and Dark Pit with Amazon Pandora. Again superb writing, but please here me out.

Usually, when such fantastic writing is introduced to fanfiction, it is welcomed warmly. But I have to say that, as well as you write, everything is still rather difficult to read, I know you've said before that parting the paragraphs with dialogue would diminish the quality of your writing, but I don't see how it can. try phrasing you characters with proper dialogue, space things out a bit, and that will make everything much easier to read for other viewers. Give it a go, you won't be disappointed. :)
11/16/2015 c1 Guest
I started reading this because there arent enough PitXPhosphora stories
10/14/2015 c1 Michael
Make more stories about pit and virility and palates a
10/7/2015 c1 12jax-naut2.0
Wow...that was..intense
9/29/2015 c1 Kirsten
Woah that was deep
9/30/2015 c1 AyakoChan305
Omg, this story already almost got me in tears. Its so sad.
I still love it though.
9/29/2015 c1 SmashBrosFan96
I like it

but what did Palutena do that was so bad that she sounds even worse than Medusa?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service