for Believe

9/15 c9 Sentinel Warpath
Amazing keep up the great work. I really like how you had Zs'Skayr(Ghostfreak) manipulate Gwen like that and the hybrid was interesting.

P.S. Have a nice day!
8/14 c9 57Ways
So this was nice. You did a lot of good stuff here with everybody at home. Just the overall character interaction made this chapter. Good job and I look forward to the battle to come.
8/14 c8 Ways
Good stuff. Not gonna lie, I was a little scared that you were gonna go the Bwen route for a bit there and am very glad you didn't. Seeing Gwen's memories was really nice. Ghostfreak and his story are interesting.
Good work.
6/29 c1 Blazing heart frigid soul
Btw this should definitely be at leat teen not k its not for people under 10.
6/28 c9 Blazing heart frigid soul
Now that's just a cruel cliffhanger. Seriously lived this out of the six charmcater X ben stories I know of this is the most believable and I loved every second of it I hope after you finish this one you do a few more for my favorite ben 10 pairing.
6/27 c4 Blazing heart frigid soul
Dam I take it back not even paradox could fix this hot mess unless he made a anti mage suppression device for Max and gave it to him years prior. This will probably not end well I would think that kinda magic would be taboo to her though not that I'm complaining about he sudden yandere tendency's.
6/27 c2 Blazing heart frigid soul
You know I think peradox would intervine if things got to out of hand I doubt that Gwen could refute the time traveler if he takes her to the futures of her Actions and I doubt he'd just let charm caster die on ben without giving him a clue or something that she needs help of course without Gwen Ben can't get there so it would be a perfect time to show her what her Actions will cause if she tries to refuse.
6/14 c9 Meazm
Awesome! Please update fast!
6/10 c9 1stormsyaf
now things ate getting interesting love that you tjrew the fact gwen had a crush on ben
6/10 c9 15Jedi Master 325
Never thought Gwen would go so far as to turn to the “dark side” and join Ghostfreak. Keep up the good work. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
6/10 c9 Akira Hayama
Double update FTW! Excited to finally getting that Ben vs Gwen fight, although it does make it difficult with Ghostfreak merging with Gwen. But it'll be an interesting fight. I doubt it'll end here but I'm excited for the fight nonetheless. Love the chapter and thank you for the update.
6/9 c8 Akira Hayama
I was lowkey expecting Michael to be the informant but when Ghostfreak showed, I just had to facepalm with how delusional Gwen had to be to trust him of all people. Though I did think for a second he actually wasn't that bad but then he pulled that on Gwen resulting to that outcome so yippee(!) Although I now understand why Gwen felt that way towards Hope, it was still hypocritical of her to judge when she's done the same thing so I guess it's sorta karma that that's happened to her even if it does sound pretty messed up.
6/9 c9 6Scattershot98
A double update?! AWESOME! Such sweet and deep fluff between Hope and Ben! Gonna give me a diabetic shipping coma! Love Eldtrich horrors though! helluva cliffhanger! great chapter!
6/9 c8 Scattershot98
Yay new chapter! Back to the return of Yandere Gwen! Really wondering who this informants is...no way...HIM?! I was expecting Michael at first! And so she admits it! buuuut he can see it too...not good. I am surprised to see how Ghost freak is going about all this, he's write convincing and yet reserved. And yep, knew it was too good to be true. Great chapter!
6/9 c9 jasongd
And another great chapter congrats
And I hope Ben can save Gwen