for Believe

3/21 c7 nitewolf423
DAMN son
3/4 c7 6Ash Sayin
"Where did I go, you'll never know." Is probably Gwen's thoughts right know.
2/26 c7 devin.kelly.9889
Plz updated dis is great fan fic
2/15 c7 2DdraigTrueEmperor9
Very touching chapter.
Can't believe how much, I like the relationship between Ben and Hope really wish they get to be happy.
2/13 c7 Meazm
This is great story! But, gwen kind of out of character with her attitude . Maybe because she love Ben, that's why she can't accept Hope became Ben's gf or... Maybe GWEN is the who being manipulated by someone. That's gonna be interesting!
2/12 c7 cyzja922
This was one of my favorite ben x charm fanfic. I lost attention when you didn't update in such a l9ng time. But i always believed you will update one day.
2/12 c7 cyzja922
YEEEEEEESSSSSS after all these time you updated!
2/12 c7 14Jedi Master 325
This is an interesting story. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read more!
2/12 c7 Akira-Hayama
Ah, I'm so glad you're back! I've missed this story considering there's not a lot Ben and Charmcaster stories. It's at least good news that it wasn't Gwen that did that to Hope but it still doesn't rule her out of not doing anything still, although a Ben VS Gwen fight would be interesting...
2/12 c7 3Vanillite the Dragonslayer
Whoa, I did not expect an update. Excellent chapter, man. Keep up the good work.
2/12 c7 Dominique Torreto
Just wow. That is the definition of a good chapter. Please update a little faster, maybe once in every two weeks. Keep up the good work.
2/12 c7 5Scattershot98
great chapter!
2/12 c7 jasongd
And another great chapter congrats
And I hope that everything will end well for Ben Hope and Gwen
2/5 c1 Phildev
Have you abandoned this story? I certainly hope you plan to continue!
1/29 c1 Dominique Torreto
Pls update soon. Can't wait for chapter 7. And why is Gwen acting so strangely? Does she has a war propaganda against Hope ? Again pls update soon.
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »