FanFiction.Net
for Ninja Among Gods

11/23/2015 c2 4Kiss-Shot
From how this one went, the game must be interesting, I will probably check it out once I have a computer.

Try to describe what the jutsu does, instead of saying it's name. The way that you are doing works, but it is much better to describe what happens and allowing the readers to discover what jutsu is being used.

Ex: Narrowing his brows in frustration at his opponent, he smirked and steam started to erupt from his limbs. With the new found speed he rushed...

Also, try to avoid repeating words. Look for other way's of saying the same thing, it is a good exercise to expand vocabularies.
11/23/2015 c1 Kiss-Shot
You know, I'm kind of happy that you are giving it a shot as a writer again.

In contrast to your first story, this one is much better.

There are a few typo's here and there along with misplaced words, but that is something that you get down with time.

I never really played Smite, so I don't understand it much to know how the characters are and etc. So I can't tell you how you went with writing them.

Though as a fan of mythology, I really don't see any of those gods as of caring a single bit about the humans or Naruto before he actually got strong.

Besides the Christian God, the Buddha's, all other gods are shitting at humanity, only see them as a way of gathering prayer's or fleshy sex dolls. A few exceptions here and there, but like 90% of them are like that.
11/15/2015 c2 Croziff
Fenrir is my favourite god! I'm so happy you gave him some love! Keep being awesome!
11/3/2015 c2 Xalve
I find this amusing.
10/28/2015 c2 Masamune24
This is an interesting fic...at least to me since I play smite. I hope to see some more chapters soon.
10/23/2015 c2 blind sharingan
This has the makings of a great story just abit of advice if your going to give Naruto a harem put a limit at 3 because after that it not a action fic but a Naruto bang everything that moves fic. Anyway it is an amazing star to what I believe will be a great piece of work
10/23/2015 c2 Botsboy408
Cool love the idea of having Naruto and Fenrir as friends
Hope we get to see the bijuu soon and the will do in fights also will the have human form or there full tailed beast form because they are really big in there tailed beast form.
And have the attacks in Japanese with English in brakes need to it.
I hope you keep the story going
10/23/2015 c2 BANKAIZEN
interesting
10/23/2015 c2 1Bill the Abomination
GREAT CHAPTER! I have seen great improvement you are getting better. Still needs work, but you are doing AWESOME! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!
10/4/2015 c1 6Director Maliwan
Ii enjoyed it a lot. The premise is great, and while the wording could use a little work it proved to be an interesting and exciting story. I hope you continue it. I'm more than willing to help in any way shape or form.
9/30/2015 c1 DanteNaru
funny
9/30/2015 c1 Botsboy408
I've been waiting for a story like this for so long, I hope this turn out all right
Also if you need help with how strong naruto is or should be check out "Naruto the Stat Sheets" by "Fairy Tail Dragon Slayer" it has all the information on how strong naruto is in each of his forms - normal, sage mode, Ninetails mode and Sixpaths mode
And information on all his techniques as well as the bijuu and there powers
9/29/2015 c1 1Bill the Abomination
It has potential a LOT of potential, but the first thing you need to do is work on your grammar my suggestion get a proofreader or beta-reader to help you. Over all you got a good good general premise of a story. Work hard and I am sure you will be amazing. Please update soon!
9/29/2015 c1 4yutch.mathes
It's about time, I've been waiting for someone to make a naruto/smite story and so far it's doing good.
9/29/2015 c1 Archer headass
I've been waiting for a naruto/smite fic, I've recently been playing smite on xboxone and I'm loving it.
First chapter is good it's gained my interest, i feel like naruto will get along well with neith.
I don't have any advice or suggestions as of yet this is my first time reading a smite fic.
195 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13