for I've Never Had Anything to Talk About Before

11/10/2015 c1 Guest
Love these two, thanks for writing!
10/17/2015 c1 30Agent Striker
another great one! i like patterson, too!
10/7/2015 c1 Danari88
Love that you're writing this friendship that I'd love to see on screen. Love both of these actresses too. Thanks for the fic.
10/6/2015 c1 37Joseph Haney
Very nice exploration into a budding friendship between Patterson and Jane/Taylor that I hope will come to fruition on the show.
10/1/2015 c1 50Fb-PHE13
Again, this made me unbelievably happy. xD I'm in love with your Blindspot one-shots! I really like how you gave Patterson more... character, I suppose, in this. c: It's nice seeing Jane having a good time!
9/30/2015 c1 Lelo
THIS WAS AWESOME! Loved it 3 please write more! I love that she found a friend in Patterson. You should definitely keep going! (:
9/30/2015 c1 iloveallthefandoms
I'm so glad this story exists considering how new the show is! Thank you for writing it, and I think something like this could totally work in the show, which makes me love it even more. Anywho, I think your story is so sweet and well written, I would love more one-shots in the future!
Have a good rest of your week!
9/29/2015 c1 39Babi Baker
I loved your stories. Really. When I entered the Blindspot section, I was sure I wouldn't find a thing. I'm absurdly glad you proved me wrong.

About the last ep.: I'm absolutely excited with this show, the way I haven't been in a while. I really hope it continues as it's going. I'm captivated by it. The actors, the plot, the action, everything.

PD: Forgive my not so perfect English, I'm a self-taught venezuelan, so it could be much better :'D
9/29/2015 c1 shepweir always
I really enjoyed the Patterson & Jane connection. It played well that they could become good friends. Since they are both extremely unique and quirky. Which I for one personally love about them. It was so sweet of Patterson to invite her into her world. Jane would easily be bored if she didn't have a lot to do. I am with you about episode 2. It was even better than the pilot. I truly hope this show makes it. I had just gotten hooked on Intelligence when they cancelled it. So hopefully the popularity of this outstanding series will protect if from the evil ratings killer. Thanks for ending the story with a Jeller moment. I can never get enough of Jane & Kurt moments. This is so well done. I can't wait to see what you post next.
9/29/2015 c1 10redbanker
I am loving this show and it's been a while well since Revolution aired that I've felt this way. Now as long as NBC doesn't screw me over again by cancelling it after only 2 seasons I'll be a very happy person. This piece was a perfect characterization with what we know so far. I hope you'll continue.