for The Weasel Confrontation

6/14/2018 c9 cwrywn
I really like this! Hahaha I can just imagine the hell Naruto will invoke, thanks for this!
3/26/2018 c9 Ravenclaw Slytherin
I am in love with your story! Update soon!
3/25/2018 c6 19tati1
I really like the anklet idea - Shikako should totally consider something tangible like that to help Shikamaru settle.
7/25/2017 c9 tati1
Enjoying this; looking forward to more!
7/25/2017 c4 tati1
"not for the last year"
7/6/2017 c9 6TekoloKuautli
So interesting! finally the mystery of Shikako's nightmare's are going to be revealed to her family and friends, ohhh I wonder what she will do. I mean, her whole life she kept quiet, will she reveal that she knows the future only? or bail it out of there? haha how interesting! Out of curiosity, does this story never feature her as an ANBU? or until which point of DoS
7/2/2017 c9 14fishebake
Ok, this is awesome. Like, mad awesome. But hasn't been updated in over a year. D: I hope you plan on finishing it! Because this is seriously awesome and it would be a shame for it to never be finished.
8/11/2016 c9 28Siera-Knightwalker
This story seems cool. And they're taking down so soon? Is that even possible? And how would Danzo make them report to him? That didnt make any sense.
6/22/2016 c9 1Beloved Daughter
Fascinating story peel off. Can't wait to read more.
4/9/2016 c9 Guest
Naruto's logic is amazing, I wonder what he planned though?
4/8/2016 c8 Seven Deadly
Disappointed sge freaked out over working with Itachi. Doesn't seem in keeping with Canon, from him she dealt with Itachi in person and then after the attack...
4/6/2016 c9 Nobody Smurf
'Allergic'? It hurts to laugh that hard.
Naruto actually managed not to blab it all over the village. I'm impressed.
4/6/2016 c9 110th Squad 3rd Seat
They're gonna take Danzo down?! Hell yeah!
4/6/2016 c9 bunnyguest
like where this is going
4/6/2016 c9 4Opalalchemy
We must unite so we can fight
Turn the battle around
Time's running out
It's time to shout
Voldemort is going down

Lyrics found a href" . "here/a

Hmm, pushing out chapters when you're on a deadline? Tsk tsk. Excited for the next chapter though!
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »