for The Miracle Child

4/23/2016 c10 20yukio00
Omg, so sad... Milargo.. Ganbate!
12/18/2015 c10 k
iik... Milagro is scary...
12/15/2015 c9 brownwolf
Oh shiiiiiiit. . . . . I love drama! Way to go! But i kind of pity that detective, he sounded like good man.
12/3/2015 c8 kyy
Oooohhhh! YEEEESSSSS! YOU UPDATED! THANK YOU! I'm excited about what is going to happen! See ya!
11/23/2015 c7 catgrin
Oooh exciting! What will happen next?
10/25/2015 c7 blackfox
Holy shit! THAT came behind a pushes. can't wait for next update!
10/3/2015 c4 Endou-kun
Yes! This is perfection, absolute perfection! You are a genius writer, truthfully this is great. Please update again if it's not too much to ask, you are really good at this and I am hooked. Please update soon!
10/1/2015 c3 Endou-kun
This is nice, thanks for updating again and this story is getting better and better. I can't wait for the next game and I hope you update soon.
9/30/2015 c1 58Lordess Ananda Teenorag
Hello chachingmel123,

That's a pretty interesting story ! Quite original, and it intrigues me. Reincarnation... wanting to "go back"... Xavier / Milagro has kept his abilities, he was and still is clearly a genius.

Only the mention of "Football Frontier" seems to be the link betwee his past life and this one. Knowing that this Tournament was the central key of the anime, using it makes the story quite special.

Interesting (though... maybe your story would fit the english fandom, woudn't it ?)...

Best regards,
9/30/2015 c2 Endou-kun
Hurray, I'm really happy you updated. Once again I love it and the plot is excellent. Could you please update again and possible have a longer chapter if possible. If not tht fine though, I'll be waiting.
9/29/2015 c1 Endou-kun
Nice start for the story, great grammar to. Hope you can update soon it's quite enjoyable.