for Just Passing Through

8/4 c1 anonymouse
...wow. just. wow. I love it.
2/18/2019 c1 Guest
Ok, wow! This has got to be the most well-written crossover fiction that I have ever read! The characters are perfect, I love your writing style and the plot! Agh, it's so good! 3
11/18/2018 c1 5Edgar H. Sutter
Wow! Excellent work here! Ever thought of maybe taking this further? I bet this could make a pretty cool crossover if you expanded upon it. (If not, I understand, I just thought it might be neat if there was more to it than this.)
2/4/2018 c1 ifyoustandfornothing
WHY IS THIS A ONE-SHOT I NEED CHAPTERS UPON CHAPTERS OF THIS CRAP
12/1/2017 c1 2willam and jack and jake
cool
10/6/2017 c1 14inuchara2511
awwwwwwwww :3 I really like this one shot
3/28/2017 c1 LostSoulForSebby
This is great! Which episode of Avatar: TLAB does this happen in? Because I'm not exactly sure when I try to find it in the text.
2/11/2017 c1 9Loopy Leefy
*Happy screaming*
12/20/2015 c1 8EmPro8
Woah! There needs to be more stories like this! Amazing! I might actually right something like this, except extended. So it will start out similar, but grow into something different. But I need to finish my Percy Jackson and Gravity Falls crossover first. I loved this. I would say update, but it's a one shot. :(
Someone make more!
10/1/2015 c1 12ray's worms
The Teen Titans reference may have killed me.
9/29/2015 c1 4flyingdisk
YYYEEEAHHHHHHH! That was an excellent way to start off the story, and I'm not saying that just to be nice :D I'm not really experienced with Zuko, but everybody seems in character. Are you going to bring the Gaang into this fic? Or is Ford just gonna chill with Zuko and Iroh for a while then go back to traveling dimensions again? You know, you could turn that idea into a series: Ford traveling around multiple fandoms. If you want.

Keeping an eye on this glorious piece!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service