for Closest

10/26/2015 c1 43ericajanebarry
I've loved this entire little trilogy. Julian Fellowes would've done well to take a cue from you regarding Richobel. The reports I hear (I'm American; won't see s6 till January) do not look favorable for them. I think they are two beautiful, complex people who deserve each other 100 percent.
9/30/2015 c1 22TeaNSympathy
Oh, just perfect! I love married Richobel. Her little speech about how important he is to the family was lovely, and really enjoyed seeing how fits in with everybody. Wonderful conclusion to the trilogy. Thank you!
9/30/2015 c1 Guest
Mmmmm, lovely bit of Richobel. Thanks!
9/30/2015 c1 20EllieRoberts
Ooo we need more of this! I mean how sweet can these two get. Isobel is right, he has been important for the family before she even met them and they all respect him except for Robert who replaced him with that rice pudding when Sybil needed him most. He is so good with George, I loved how he calmed him down and how Isobel calmed Richard down when he was nervous. Oh and the saucy ending *sigh*...yes yes to all of it!
9/29/2015 c1 beyondthesea
Lovely story! I hope you 'll write other stories for us :) I love how you describe isobel and dr clarkson. thanks!
9/29/2015 c1 Cel