for O Fortuna

2/13/2016 c1 19Azalea Scroggs
So nice. This vignette is just incredibly cool. And so fitting, too. Every single word just screams Palpatine, even the lyrics. Great job, this is wonderful.
2/11/2016 c1 31Girlbender875
Very, very well done. Dang you've got Palpatine down so well. It's very chilling to hear his POV as he dies, especially the last line. Nothing embraces nothing - *shudders*. Yeah, he definitely earned vanishing into nothingness. It's very appropriate too - evil is simply (if one could call it simple) a lack of good, a lack of everything, so it makes sense that Palpatine, the essence of evil by this point, would just become nothing.

Lol, it just figures that it's 666 words. XD And it's always fun when you realize you've infused something very clever without realizing it. I recently discovered that with one of my stories and laughed for almost a solid minute.

I'm sorry I didn't stumble upon this earlier; it's such a wonderful vignette!
12/23/2015 c1 38Brievel
*checks temperature* A little feverish, but that could be a triumphant or angsty flush. Nothing too serious, and nothing to worry about.
10/3/2015 c1 36ChocolateTeapot
It does a great job at making the lyrics work with the text and the style really works. The topic was also interesting. I particularly like the ending.
9/30/2015 c1 10Lord Darth Yoda
Wording kind of confused me at parts, was this 's thoughts or was part of it Anakin?
But I do like how you described his shock at finally being outsmarted. He's spent his whole li