for Gambling Man

12/20/2015 c1 Renegade Hero
This was good, good job at writing Brandt. Poor guy. I hope you continue, i feel like there could be a lot more to this. Like Brandt going through night terrors, then having panic attacks during missions and such. Of course Ethan and team trying to comfort him. Anyway, good job.
11/30/2015 c1 Delete This Account Please 111
great movie tag, deep thoughts going on, well done
10/22/2015 c1 126ShivaVixen
Nicely done!
10/6/2015 c1 Guest
Hi, I really enjoyed this. I agree with Amy; this could be a great lead on to a story where Ethan is broken. But it's also a nice fic on its own!
10/6/2015 c1 Guest
Nice. I agree with Amy, here. I think this could very well lead into a situation where Ethan is in need of help. It would be very interesting to see that happen. :)
10/3/2015 c1 1Darian Clarke
I see this is a one-shot, but am wondering if you might consider adding to it. You've given a very good picture here of Brandt's mood and worries. It's the perfect set up for another adventure where, perhaps, Ethan *is* broken and Brandt has to save the day, but the scenario dictates that he save the day using completely unorthodox methods just as Ethan would have, because "by the book" rarely works in real life. Just a thought. :-) (I carry plot bunnies inside my overcoat.)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service