for All For Your Memory

10/8/2016 c4 15Dragonheart Of Ireland
Best fanfic ever! please update!
12/23/2015 c4 4WaveringEyes
Euphie's geass is the same as lelouch's. When it evolves further both eyes will be purple. The pairing is EuphiexCC. This AU's Euphie is much more competent and resourceful.
12/9/2015 c4 10avemari
I like a lot your fic! wonder what will be the couple? I'm anxious to know ~ hehe
I hope you update soon
11/17/2015 c4 Anime100
OMG thank you for the update; I hope to read the next chapters soon
11/17/2015 c4 1HE-SpecOps
Nice and original. The time skip without the battle of Tokio offers lots of options for you. On the other hand, there is absolutely no reason for Rolo to be present in area 11 right now. Same for Suzaku's role, he should be crushing Europe at this time.

Also, no one in Britannia knows that Lelouch was Zero (unless Charles or V.V. used the world of C).
11/1/2015 c3 Anime100
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
10/21/2015 c3 HE-SpecOps
A bit too messy. Try to calm your pace, every character looks as frenetic as you are while writing.

About the plot : Surprisingly few holes despite how rushed the story sounds. The few things that feel forced should be justified by the characters. And even if they are frenetic because so much happened, your narration should remain calm.

In canon the massacre jumpstarts the black rebellion. Here it didn't happen but the elevens still fled and Zero's death was annonced for everyone to hear. If you plan on shifting POV between Euphie and Cornelia, have Cornelia and her staff working on keeping the tension from escalating. Having Euphie and Cornelia's (and others, like Suzaku) decisions interact and clash is the best way to have a plot that evolves naturally.

Last advice : Code Geass's alchemy is mixing multiple styles (Drama, Action, Comedy, School Life). If you pick the school life characters (Milly, Shirley and Rivalz) and put them in action positions, you lose the school life part and get conflicting roles (Tamaki, Kaguya). If you change a character's place, you have to rewrite new interactions.

Good Luck, I'll be following you ;)
10/20/2015 c3 2sleipnir34
so was lelouch's eye basically transplanted in euphemia or did they trade eyes through c.c and lelouch now has euphemia's eye
10/20/2015 c3 Patrick the observer
wonder what Geass she got, depending on the power this will really change how she goes about fighting. also can't wait to see how Badly Susaku freaks when he learns that not only did he lose Euphi but Lelouch to. man if he hated Zero before cannon Susaku will have nothing on this version. Also will Nunnaly have a bigger role in this version?
10/20/2015 c3 7Lordban
I'm just going to point out that Nunnally, later on, actually uses Schneizel's plan to make her a figurehead to serve her own ends of gathering the hatred of the world on a single focus. Nunnally doesn't get to show it too much, but she's a genius in her own right, and after the death of her brother, she could have quite the motivation. Someone else would have to help tactically, but with regards to laying down grand politics, she can fit the bill.
10/14/2015 c2 Guest
OH MY GOD
THIS IS AWSOME
I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO MAKE EUPHIE IS ZERO
BUT please don't break princess and knight relationship
pretty PLEASE!
10/13/2015 c2 Patrick the observer
well this will certainly be interesting. I wonder just how much Is going to change, I mean first off Zero is going to become a martyr and then Jesus considering his some how came back from the dead. and I Can't wait to see how Susaku is going to react when he finds out that the Zero he wants to kill is none other the Euphi herself. oh the dramatic irony. any way hope to see this update again soon.
10/10/2015 c2 1StrangerDanger51
Looks good. Favourited
10/9/2015 c2 2Fanfiction.exe
Interesting, but euphie has no tactical prowess. She's gonna get bopped.
10/8/2015 c2 10GoldenPiggy
And with this, the decision is made, the board is reset, and the internal conflict is created anew. I think... noo, yeah sounds about right.

My precious Suzu-noodle (cause it's the silliest nickname I could think of) thinks his cotton candy head is gone. Nunna has confirmed her brother's death. And, because Euphy is going to be thought MIA, Cornelia is going to go on a warpath.

...how will the student council react when their members suddenly go missing?! Kallen will either go missing and 'mourn' due to the announcement, or turn up at school like nothing happened and when Euphy takes over it'll be business as usual. Lelouch is obviously dead (*sniff* Lulu-caiks, why'd yah leave m- I mean uuussss?!). Nunnally is probably/maybe help Euphy with the rerebellion, start school and be really depressed (which cannot, under any circumstances, happen. I will not allow it! Nunna-pickle shal be happy!) and maybe earn a lot of Kallen's sympathy and will find herself growing attached to the blind girl, or Nunnally will go into hiding for whatever reason. And will Lelouch ever get a proper burial? Probably.

Err.. did I cover everything? Probably not. Just giving you some mundane things to think about. I wonder what Geass Euphy will have. She probably is going to get one. I also wonder what her motivation will be. For Lulu-caiks, it was Destroy Britannia and his father and find his mother's killer 'n all that stuff- I wonder what Euphemia's will be. Avenge her brother? Get back at the Emperor for causing well, everything?

I speak too lang for my liking (-okay, thats a lie), so I will cut myself off here. Feel free to PM me. We'll talk about embarrassing nicknames for Ohgi amd Kallen.

Stopping now,