for A bird without wings

7/21/2017 c2 Guest
Amazing story.
6/13/2016 c2 kksambo
Aw, man. I was hoping this would be a Willas pairing. There aren't any that I've ever read and almost all OC Robert and Cersei daughter stories I've read always end up with Robb. Oh well.
5/3/2016 c2 Avis95
Thank you for updating! I like how Serah seems to just fit in with all the other characters and how proud she is about her Baratheon heritage. Will we see Margaery coming to King's Landing as one of her ladies? I thought you were setting the story up for Serah to wed Willas not Sansa. And can you explain why she, Renly, and Loras would want the Starks to have allies in the Tyrells? I suppose it'll come out that Robert's three younger children are not his, do you intend for Serah to make a claim for the Iron Throne with the Stormlands, the Reach, and the North behind her? Can we see some interaction with Stannis and Shireen? I feel like Serah would dote on Shireen since she is her only Baratheon cousin, and Shireen would look to her as an older sister. And can the proclamation of Serah being the Princess of Storm's End come soon? Thanks again for writing this!
12/12/2015 c1 1itsolive
Wow, well the story and amazing so far. I'm looking forward for another update soon! I can't wait :)
10/9/2015 c1 lagoon childe
I'm intrigued by what I've seen so far. Usually these trueborn stories have the protagonist despise their Lannister relatives and turn into Stark bootlickers. Glad to see that isn't the case here.
10/2/2015 c1 Machoking
You write well. The tone is very close to the books.
10/2/2015 c1 1WashedUpInNewYork
Yaaaaaaaaaaassssss. Yaaaaaaaaaassss. I'm so excited for this story! I love your ouat ones so I can see so much potential in this story. Update soon!