FanFiction.Net
for Running Water

1/13 c33 bponder
would love a sequel
4/17/2023 c32 tscott1224
Love it even the second time around.
4/16/2022 c33 BrightEyes01
This story has fed my love of Castle as well as science fiction. You've kept the essence of the characters while putting them in a believable AU. I've throughly enjoyed this story and am sure I will revisit it again and again. Thank you for sharing your story.
12/10/2021 c1 Vishw
Wha-?! What an opening chapter!
6/24/2021 c33 tscott1224
Still love the re-reads.
6/7/2021 c33 akio
I know you wrote this story years ago, but I wanted to take the time to respond. I just read this story in 2 days and was completely enraptured and completely sucked in by the world you had built. This is one of the most unique AU Castle fanfics I have read and had to praise the author. Thank you for the wonderful story.
6/2/2021 c1 5Rainingagain
I wasn't sure what to expect after the first chapter but this was great! I loved that you didn't make things too easy or convenient and I laughed out loud multiple times during the story. Thank you for writing it!
9/8/2020 c33 Anon
This story was ridiculous! But my suspension of disbelief is even more ridiculous. I don’t know how you do it but thank you. In times like these your efforts and I just appreciated but needed.

2/25/2020 c33 10Caskettluvz41319
I absolutely loved this idea and it was so beautifully written. I would to see little one shots of their future, especially the labor. Thank you for this story.
1/5/2020 c33 Paule dansereau
I would really enjoy a sequel to this univers. Please...thank you
10/24/2019 c33 Guest
Brilliant story. Just couldn't put it down. Bravo!
7/18/2019 c33 natters
Good fic
11/9/2018 c11 Bethmorris437
This is my third time through this story over the last year or so,
And I enjoy it more every time. I saw your A/N about troll
Reviews, do I just had to send off a good one, even though the story has been complete for a while now. I love it!
11/1/2018 c33 gngoa
I loved this, I sometimes find the out of the obvious story lines a bit difficult but always enjoy their surprises. This was full of those and a very hard look at the distichous of life albeit through a magical land.
10/31/2018 c21 gngoa
That was amazing, the scene was perfect for the take down, ironic and justified. You may not want a late arrival to the story for reviews, but I am so enjoying it and this chapter was perfect. Thank you.
861 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »