for Lift Her Love

10/6/2015 c1 philliesfan1000
I am surprised that this is meant as pre-Caskett. It works very well as a take on what could happen in future, for this newly married couple who find their marriage tested already.

I really like the conflicting feelings in Castle, the way that you juxtaposed the love and the pain, the forgiveness and the anger in his thoughts. Great work!

And thank you for the note of optimism. She is back. She survived, and they will, too.
10/4/2015 c1 skepticcynic
Seriously? Beckett isn't doing this to protect him. She is being Beckett. She knows Castle lacks self esteem so she knows she can run off and do whatever and the fool will be right there waiting for her. This is classic selfish Beckett. Her love isn't anything special Guest. Her love for Castle doesn't even exist. If she's capable of loving anyone, it's her own reflection.
10/2/2015 c1 8dandelionsandroses
Loved it.
10/2/2015 c1 5Bamafan101
Sorry but I'm in the Castle needs to move on or make her seriously grovel camp. I in no way support Kate's actions in the last episodes or taking her back so easily. Good writing though.
10/2/2015 c1 I'm Widget
Thank God. I do hope this happens.
10/2/2015 c1 TORONTOSUN
I like how Rick will take her back. And she comes back.
10/2/2015 c1 1manuxinhace
Oh God.
I loved this so much
I wish the writers would do sth like that instead of just pushing some silly comedy down our troaths
Your version is my favorite one yet
10/2/2015 c1 Guest
I get your drift here, but many are taking the wrong approach to the first two episodes of season eight.
Kate has not left Rick in the classical sense, she is just on another mission. Kate has always been on a mission.
The heroic love Kate demonstrates here transcends the "normal" love most of us hopefully experience. Doing something dangerous to protect your love up the scale for me.
Thanks for your story.
Mick.
10/2/2015 c1 Guest
I've loved it :) i like the idea of it being set pre-caskett, good job!
10/1/2015 c1 6remadora-ftw
Ohhhh I love this
And I know you said it's pre-caskett but I think it fits quite well in season 8 too
And god do I love this.
10/1/2015 c1 87ipreferwestside
I really, really liked this twist on the 8x02 events. I love that Castle's so conflicted, I think that is very true to his character. Because he'd hate her a little for running away, but he will always love her more than any other emotion. Thank you for sharing, I'm glad you're back to writing!
10/1/2015 c1 someheartslove
A little bit not sure about the precaskett thing, but I liked it.
10/1/2015 c1 41Pegship
Sweet.
10/1/2015 c1 Guest
That's such garbage. Beckett still a selfish bitch.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service