for My Heart Will Go On

9/16/2016 c1 23Bennyweirlover17
This story is SOO SAD I Cryed but I love it anyway it's good
3/10/2016 c1 3Ash Rhean
Woww. I really really enjoyed reading this, friend. I didn't start crying until I began reading the letter that Ethan wrote to Benny. And then I just couldn't stop crying as I finished reading it. I'm still crying a little bit while writing this review. Good job! I just love reading your fanfics. 333
1/20/2016 c1 Acuario
Me encanto tu hidtoria. Es muy triste, pero al mismo tiempo linda
10/2/2015 c1 5Mbavlover61010
Omg that was so sad but yet so heartwarming I cried then I stopped but then of course I keep reading and I cried again and I can't believe Ethan got hit by a car and what he said to benny that made me cry again also I got scared when benny had the that seizure I stopped reading for a sec because I got scared (btw I pause a lot while reading) but then it was kind of okay after but still so sad but either way great story
P.S. I love both Bethan and Etharah but you can pretty much ship them all
10/2/2015 c1 58TiredOfBeingNice
Annnd there goes any hope of me functioning today. DAMMIT, YOU! DAMMIT :'(

I think it's a romance kind of thing. I kinda hope it is, anyway. If it isn't, I mean, it could be a bromance. But I prefer the romance *blush*

I cried when Ethan said "and I will always love you", because then it reminded me of Whitney Houston, and how she's dead, and then I realized Ethan was dead, and Benny almost rejected the heart, and I just started crying all over again. Good thing I pre-ordered those tissues again :(

I don't know what to do. I mean, it was so sad. When Ethan got hit by the car, I almost swore - stupid texting and driving; they should get arrested - and realized "Only The Good Die Young", by Billy Joel - I think. There are so many songs! My Heart Will Go On, See You Again, And I Will Always Love You - is that even the title... I can't remember - and Only The Good Die Young. Dammit. DAMMIT!

Too many feels, and I will probably not function today. Jokes!

Great one shot though, fanfic buddy. I loved it. I loved it soooo much :)