for Stolen Petals

12/11/2015 c2 Guest
Please update!
10/5/2015 c2 nabians
BLOODY HELL! KARMA MUST BE KIDNAPPED! I bet you one million bucks it was freaking douche bag Liam from frat at that night! Or Farrah has to do something with this but it would be far-fetched to sabotaged Lauren's best friend for being gay..

Okay, first of all.. to be honest with you, I think I can say this is one of my top five fav fics. I'm not kidding. This is frigging awesome story! Amy's dad is married to a man? GOLDEN! No wonder Farrah is so fucking butthurt because her ex husband and daughter is attracted to same sex. Amy and Farrah's relationship is insane.. Like I am waiting for one of them to throw a punch in the face. Lauren and Amy work together as detectives? YASSS! So down for this. The way Lauren explained the situations about Karma being missing had me at the edge of my seat. Literally. You make me hooked like fish bite a huge bait and keep reeling. Can't wait for next update. Sorry for the long review! ;)
10/5/2015 c2 jvfi14
Really enjoying this story, I really like the concept of it and looking forward to reading more. You are a great writer!
10/5/2015 c2 2KarmAshcroft
Wow, I'm hooked already! Hope the next chapters come soon. I love this whole concept, I can't wait to see how this story plays out. I wonder why Lauren's friend (who I'm pretty sure is Karma) would just leave? Maybe she was kidnapped? Ughghghgh just loving this story :)
10/5/2015 c2 Anne
looking forward to the development of this story. I hope it's quick the update. :)
10/5/2015 c2 Guest
Please please please please. Continue I Beg you
10/2/2015 c1 nabians
Oh my god, I so dig this AU. It is brilliant! Amy sneaking on cheaters in action using her camera for living? I love this Amy AU. You have to keep continue this fic, like seriously... It is very high quality story line right there. I think it is important to keep all characters's personality same from the show but other than that, it is up to you to do whatever you want to write with those characters. You have a fan right here will be waiting for next update! I hope so. By chance Lauren's "friend" is Karma? KUDOS.
10/2/2015 c1 Guest
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue
10/2/2015 c1 Anne
Once you make the story of Karmy , I do not care what direction it will be conducted. Looking forward to the next chapter.