for A Mother's Love

8/10/2017 c3 Typha
I'm still in the process if reading this and am really enjoying it. I want to point one thing out:

Graphic design skills can be used in a limitless amount if ways (business and marketing have dozens of different job opportunities that a degree in graphic design would apply to). The skills are transferable. If there is not employment in-person, there is 100%, 24/7, always contract work available online.

Other than that one irregularity, I enjoy this story and am going back to continue reading it.
7/25/2017 c7 Katie
Keep going! It's fabulous! Love it!
1/25/2017 c6 diana novoselac
I love your story I don't write many reviews so here goes I need more chapters to read it is great
6/21/2016 c6 13kineret
WOW. Strong chapter... Or maybe I should say strong story :)
6/20/2016 c6 161Imaginationqueen87
Ouch... my heart hearts for them, Leukemia is an indiscriminate monster I hope she gets better soon! This is a great story, I'm glad to see something for it, I'm excited to see more.
6/20/2016 c6 Lilly Costa
Please update soon I really like this story:)
6/4/2016 c5 mezzieb1
I hope I out are going to finish this story!
4/6/2016 c5 Lilly Costa
Please update soon I actually really like this story :)
4/6/2016 c5 2Lil-B-Rebel
poor Lila
can't wait for the next update in either story :-D
12/21/2015 c3 13kineret
Nice... Very cute :)
11/12/2015 c3 161Imaginationqueen87
Aww Kami is so precious! This was a sweet chapter and I can't wait to see more.
10/22/2015 c2 lonely rider
good reading
10/18/2015 c2 Imaginationqueen87
Wow I love it, the banishment ceremony as you made it looks very good, maybe Patty will put it in one of the upcoming books. Love your works and can't wait to read more!
10/5/2015 c1 NightlyRowenTree
Awesomeness
10/5/2015 c1 2MonochromeOtter
This sorta reminds me of an original story I have... but well obviously different lol I'm really interested in seeing where this is going~~ 3 children are so cute and innocent they're like the perfect thing to invoke a werewolves protective instincts 3
16 Page 1 2 Next »