FanFiction.Net
for Family Pass

9/30/2019 c1 5Franki3W
Hahahahaha im giggling so much now - typical teenager trying to get her way - yip, know that one all too well...and poor Dean...he kinda walked into that Disney trip with open eyes - LOVE it!
10/8/2017 c1 LK7117
I love all your stories. You are such a talented writer! Great job!
10/31/2015 c1 4Nevertoomany
Oh wow I loved this! Emily is a great mix of her dad and uncle and I love it. The part where Dean and Emily were talking about Dean as a kid was so adorable. I wish I could've read more of that talk. This was all really adorable, especially the ending! Great job!
10/17/2015 c1 ispiltthemilk
Aww I loved this! Haha. I could just SEE Deans face at the end! You're so good at creating this daughter character-I envy your talent.
I can't wait to see what future stories you have for Emily, and I wanna know what happens at Disney, haha. Will Sam smirk and make Dean go alone or what? Must know!
10/3/2015 c1 devlady
Nice to see Sam on the receiving end for once.
10/2/2015 c1 2Emma Winchester 424
Yes! What a great story! I love how determined Sam is to keep Em away from the hunter's life- totally in character for him. And I also love how Sam and Dean's banter hasn't changed, even though it's years later. Nicely done! Also loved that Dean taught Emily how to swear, that's freaking hilarious. Great job on the ending too- she's a clever kid! Well done, you rock gurl!