for Another Chance

6/27/2019 c24 Guest
It was amazing ! I loved it ! The only mistake I could find would be - you know what leave it I really couldn't not care about the mistakes and auto correct some types can be a little pain . Nevertheless it was
A really cute short story
12/24/2018 c5 Heyyy
I feel so bad for Alexandra. From what I’ve read so far, she’s so kind and patient. It must be so hard for her seeing Ben trying to win the attention of his ex. He denies it too, she must be in such a hard decision. It’s obvious he likes someone else, but he doesn’t know it himself. Should she break up with him or just hope he doesn’t realize his true feelings. She’s kind so I think she’ll decide on the former after some inner conflict.
11/5/2017 c25 Guest
OMG! That scene where Ben was telling his parents about how he feels about Mal was so beautiful. Great job and keep up the good work
6/16/2017 c40 28Gummybear1178
AWESOME! i loved it!
6/15/2017 c40 Mustang52
Wow... just wow. This last chapter made me cry it came to a beautiful conclusion am so happy that ben and mal found them selfs again and made there love stronger. Please keep on writing on these characters because you do a wonderful job write about there engagement time together there wedding there honeymoon even write about mals pregnancy because i forsure and a tons of other people will read your continuation of this story. Perfect writing.
5/15/2017 c39 Kingson24601
Phew! Finally made it! Wow. Just WOW! This story is coming to a nice end and I can't wait to see the move birds together again! It's been a long road but Bal is forever one. I cannot WAIT for the final chapter!
5/1/2017 c39 Mustang52
Wow what a beautiful chapter. This chapter shows you what true love is and how to properly show it. I hope the n3xt chapter shows there future but i also really hope you write another story to show how ben and mal handel beening married or engaged royal couple and stresses and pressures of it. Like being perfect couple, how to run a kingdom , and of course the pressure people put on them to have a heir to the throne.
2/5/2017 c38 Gummybear1178
awesome can't wait for more
2/5/2017 c38 Guest
Another great chapter i love everything happening i just hope mal doesnt leave and stays with ben. But i cant wait for for the next update. Keep up the great writing.
1/29/2017 c37 autumnbaby23
Wonderful ending
1/29/2017 c36 autumnbaby23
Awesome chapter! Poor confused Mal!
1/29/2017 c35 autumnbaby23
Spectacular!
1/29/2017 c34 autumnbaby23
Amazingly excellent chapter!
1/29/2017 c33 autumnbaby23
I really hate Audrey!
1/29/2017 c32 autumnbaby23
Excellent chapter! Map is amazing!
183 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »