for A Life Unknown

9/15 c18 1jacksperluvr
I’m loving this story.
2/24 c11 tinfoilchef
I realize this is kind of a nitpick but I can't help myself. In the case of the Slayer, "Buffy" is NOT a nickname or short form for "Elizabeth".

Her actual given name is "Buffy Anne Summers".

buffy DOT fandom DOT com/wiki/Buffy_Summers
12/15/2019 c18 Hey
Make more plz
7/10/2019 c9 4theresa.tremblay.3
It's a good story so far, though Spikes presence in Sunnydale at the time in the story is confusing he had left town after the kidnap Willow to make her make a love spell for him thing and didn't come back until she was in college, plus when he did come back they weren't Allies right away.
I'm also wondering what is going to happen with Dawn if she's going to show up in some form.
2/16/2019 c18 2Angel JJK
Great. Really hope that you'll continue this story.
10/9/2018 c18 Guest
Very good story, more please..
9/22/2018 c18 1Darkwolfberlin
Great chapter! I love this story please continue and write more! It was so good this end with Buffy tell about Tony and that she know about her fathers work
8/21/2018 c15 Fast Frank
Actually, military members accrue thirty days leave per year.
8/20/2018 c2 Fast Frank
And so, the secret that The US has access to teleportation technology is risked for no particularly good reason, since Air Force One could have made a brief stopover at the base adjacent to the AF Academy to pick O'Neill up.
8/18/2018 c18 ms.meow1968
Ahhh Buffy you shore know how to make friends and infulence dad's hooboy you betcha the General Hammond will have words.
8/17/2018 c18 Samie Goode
pls update soon, can't wait to see what happen next, like buffy seeing the stargate and meeting hammond and cas and janct
8/17/2018 c18 72lateVMlover
If you've ever lived in a state with snow and cold, you'd know that other states do NOT even sell clothes that are thick enough. She would shop in Colorado, not LA, as they wouldn't have the right clothes. I lived in Chicago and never found coats as warm as I had there in other states south.

Loved how Buffy caught on to the SGC truth! Great way to end. Good udpate.
4/4/2018 c17 gunzen
Your computer may be overheating due to dust inside.
7/7/2017 c8 Calebros
for chapter 7
"2, Cassie wasn't a teenager with superpowers and a destiny that marked her for an early death" - yes actually, all those things are real for Cassie too. Only that a possible early death came way before the superpowers.
7/7/2017 c7 Calebros
You have a problem with managing your scenes. Just a few sentences before Buffy returned she ran away to cry, yet here she is again.
Also your characters overreact a little a lot.
88 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »