for Life After

Amazing, loved it!
2/20/2018 c1 Guest
great story
2/15/2017 c1 9Saiyajin Princess Chichi
Well that was well done. Although it kills me to hear him hate her, granted it's all prior to the downfall of the dome and his liberation. But still that in between moment is hard to swallow. Good job with carrying the character development.

I do wish that there was more of this fandom on here.

Awesome job though!
1/10/2016 c1 tinylittlerobots
I have nothing much to say, this fanfiction story was so well-written and so perfect. The way you wrote flows, even with the sexual flashbacks being placed in. The last four lines with Pino's lines and the flashbacks of what Vincent Law said to her, were just so perfect. Great job. Beautiful writing
12/23/2015 c1 79Darlin
OMigosh but I loved Ergo Proxy! I never thought to read fan fiction for the show though so what a wonderful surprise. Now the ending really left me guessing or maybe just plain confused and I've gone to Wikipedia quite a few times but I think your story is quite enlightening. I really enjoyed how you depicted Vincent/ Proxy it made the anime seem clearer to me, sex excluded of course. And like the show I'm still left wondering with your intriguing story. I think you did an excellent job!
10/18/2015 c1 Agustina
Omg... I always stop by the ergo proxy section in ff to see if there's something new. I think I'm late for the fandom too, but still... I wanted to tell you that I loved the fic and if you write another, be sure that I'll read it :)
10/8/2015 c1 1AIGO1
Oh, this fandom isn't dead. Every time someone says that about... name a fandom, I always like to point them to the Texhnolyze section. That show's been out since 2003 and it only has 13 stories including my own which make up about 31% of all the stories released in that section.

In theory, it should have even more stories than Ergo Proxy since they were both very similar in nature, but that wasn't the case. Then you have Serial Experiments Lain which was released in the 90s and has cultivated over 200 current works. Of course these numbers are totally subjective to the time of this review, but it's still worth noting.

Even those sections aren't totally dead because Serial Experiments Lain has a few stories occasionally published... occasionally. I'm practically the only person working on stuff for Texhnolyze at this point, but I still collect a small amount of views.

With Ergo Proxy, there is a considerable amount of traffic going through here. Usually I see a story published here (not counting my own) or updated at least every few months. That's not great, but it's way better than some of the other areas of this site.

Other than that, the story's concept was rather strange. I probably did not get most of it because I can barely remember the episode it's referring to. I remember it was all just a hypothetical situation which only caused more problems for the show than it solved(or at least in my opinion), but that's about all I remember.

I did like the first line of this story because it basically summed up everything I was thinking throughout the series. I hate Re-L so much and seeing her be insulted and threatened in a story makes me feel all warm and happy inside.

The only real issue I saw with the story was that a good portion of it seemed to be in present tense. Traditionally, stories have always been expressed in past tense so that aspect of your work was kind of strange, but it was good otherwise.