for Identification

3/10/2019 c1 DelennTriesTalkingLikeAHuman
Very good.
4/19/2018 c1 OhToBeAFlyOnThatWall
Sad but good I like it keep up the good work

May the Three Friends smile upon your path
7/14/2016 c1 Guest
wow that was really interesting. Took me a while to get what was happening but wow that was a really good idea!
6/21/2016 c1 6The Mishmosh Bird
That was really powerful ... and quite unexpected. There was somerhing artistic about the way you used his name. The way the name Alex Rider evolved with the character. You demonstrated the power in names, the power in having an identity, something that's vital to our sense of self, yet very rarely touched on. I very much enjoyed reading your writing. I'll be looking out for your name.
5/14/2016 c1 2HPMARIE
Love it!
4/12/2016 c1 2everdragon
I did not expect that ending, it's realllly neat
2/16/2016 c1 1M-chanchen
Hi,
I think this is a really great one-shot about a name and its using. You did a great job at writing it. Well done.
Is this "cossack" in the end Alex?
10/19/2015 c1 Guest
Intriguing
10/16/2015 c1 1TimeyWimeyBadWolf
Great story! Nice job. Poor Alex though...
10/14/2015 c1 Guest
I love it! I fucking love it!
10/5/2015 c1 StrawberryJam101
The concept was interesting. I've never read a story quite like it before but it was a nice change. Keep up the good work!
10/5/2015 c1 Guest
Oooooh, it's been a long time since I read something like this (it's a good thing), so I'/ really happy about it.
Keep writing :)
That was kinda confusing
10/5/2015 c1 59jaylene.olebar.3
love it! keep it up
10/5/2015 c1 Guest
This is so good! If I'm being completely honest my weakness is fics written like this so I really really like this. and the last part gave me literal chills like wow this is great.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service