for Magic Trick

7/8/2019 c3 3SakuraKoi
wow
4/6/2019 c3 ChaoticMinds
This is one of the BEST fanfic in this crossover section! Please tell me it's not abandoned! I must see what happens next! Dx
1/10/2019 c2 20Thrushsong k'Varis
Baya is great. And Teddy is so cute!
Also, if what I think happened just happened, I feel bad for Harry.
1/10/2019 c1 Thrushsong k'Varis
I liked the pensieve-necklace idea. And Harry waving at KID and dismantling the traps was amusing :)
11/15/2018 c3 tamashiyuki
Very good!
7/18/2017 c3 Guest
Another good chapter. I like the dynamic you've set up between Kid and Harry. I'm not really sure where you're taking the plot, long term, but it is definitely fun to read. I hope you'll update again this year!
7/17/2017 c2 Guest
Wow, talk about plot twists! Totally didn't expect the Detective Conan drug bit at the end. The fly 'venom' I had assumed to be actual venom, not a designer drug. I don't see Snake's men having fed him that. So I guess Teddy just got written out of the story? I can't say I disagree with that decision - unless you wanted some Slice of Life, he was getting a bit superfluous at this point. Nice chapter.

By the way, the word you were looking for (and forgot to edit in) was Bezoar (anti-drug stone found in the stomach of a goat).
4/22/2017 c3 James Birdsong
The best fanfic I read this month
3/27/2017 c3 5Amyethious
looking forward to the next chapter
1/9/2017 c3 Elfin69
So who did Harry leave Teddy with and will he be alright?
1/9/2017 c2 Elfin69
So where was Teddy and will Harry get back to him soon?
1/9/2017 c1 Elfin69
Who will find Harry and will they be safe?
12/9/2016 c3 Silvermane1
Why doesn't the Queen , ICW or other magical governments help harry
12/8/2016 c3 22Blitza
Nice, tho rereading before you post would be a good idea.
12/7/2016 c3 kurokitsune666
This is a very interesting story, and I was glad too se it updated again! I can't wait to read more of it!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »