FanFiction.Net

Oh my gods this fic had everything! Delirious sick Sam protective worried Dean

I love it

Happy writings
10/30/2017 c1 Iuvsbruce
That was so much fun! I guess I really enjoy fever addled Sam!
5/27/2016 c1 ziggy.uk
Amazing story and loved how fevered Sam managed to get some information to Dean through his fevered ramblings and that Dean remembered Sam saying not to move during his moment of lucidity in the lake and kept hold of then when Sam wanted to get out just before the cockatrice went to attack. Loved fevered Sam and Dean in full big brother mode and the ending was perfect
12/18/2015 c1 72criminally charmed
Good job. Never saw that coming.
10/30/2015 c1 369SupernaturallyEgocentric
Great story. Well-written, lots of action and drama and brotherly love. Perfect!
10/20/2015 c1 4ssaharadesert
I love this! Such a unique and thrilling storyline...my heart actually started pounding when Dean opened his eyes and the cockatrice was right in front of him! Very clever, I definitely enjoyed it :)
10/12/2015 c1 BranchSuper
Very good story.
10/12/2015 c1 5Jane88
Great story! Loved feverish Sammy's rambling and the trust Dean had in his brother even though he didn't have a clue what Sam was trying to say or if he even made any sence. Thanks, really enjoyed this. :)
10/11/2015 c1 125Book girl fan
Oh, that must have been utterly terrifying.
10/10/2015 c1 Idreamofivan
Very cute
10/8/2015 c1 missingmikey
Loved it!
10/8/2015 c1 113Bookdancer
I'm with Dean with this one... I had /no/ clue what Sam was going on about until the end (when Dean said it aloud, oops?)... But I love that you managed to keep it that way! Usually I can guess where a story is going, but with this one I was like, "How do you kill a cockatrice? Sam? How do you kill a cockatrice? Sam?!" xD So great job with this! Wonderful one-shot. :)
10/8/2015 c1 reannablue
Where do I start? Sam's fever induced ramblings were priceless. Absolute gold! Poor Dean had no idea what they were even hunting by the time Sam stopped talking. Our Terrific caring big brother Dean melted me with his patient attention to his brother while they were clearly in danger. Great story!
10/6/2015 c1 Guest
Outstanding! Loved both rambling feverish Sam and protective big brother Dean who knew to trust his baby brother even when he couldn't figure out exactly what Sam meant.
26 Page 1 2 Next »