for Ultimate Sonic Meets Star Wars

12/28/2019 c20 Yellowlightning1996
I like it, and I'd like to see it with episode 5 and 6 sometime.
12/8/2019 c5 A Sonic dude
You never had any hair, You miserable drama queen... XD LOL Best Snively Snark ever!
5/24/2019 c6 Bruh.io82
Uh-oh LUKE RUNAWAYRUNAWAY!
6/4/2018 c20 8SRKN 2500
im curious about Scarif and rogue one characters role in this universe, because Scarif ends right before Episode IV begins with the rebel blocade runner and this fic begins in the middle of the film, something im glad is that derek and his pals dont suffer the "they didn't appear in episode IV" sindrome that padme or even Jyn and his group suffer
11/18/2017 c20 9Space Marine Productions
Is it possible in the future that you could make a sequel that takes place during the events of Battlefront II's campaign in this universe?
12/18/2016 c20 59Celgress
A wonderful blend, I sure hope you pen a sequel.
12/18/2016 c20 18Zekariah C.L. Schron
Awesome story! I hope that you will be doing Empire Strikes back and the others. By the way will you be going through the Star Wars Legends or the Canon or both?
11/12/2016 c19 59Celgress
Nice action packed chapter. I truly enjoyed it.
8/21/2016 c18 Celgress
Great battle scene, I really enjoyed it.
7/23/2016 c17 Celgress
The big battle approaches. I wonder who will survive?
7/9/2016 c16 Celgress
The big battle is coming and I wonder exactly what Vader wanted with Sally? Could it be a memory from his life as a Jedi? Perhaps Anakin & co. visited Sonic's World?
6/30/2016 c15 Since ch1
Your recreation of the movie with the Sonic characters is very solid. I like the way you guys have changed things up slightly. Looking forward to more!

I noticed certain references to the Archie Sonic universe since it takes place cannonicly after satam such as Sally's ring blades or the subtle reference to the dark legion (please have Lien Da, Dimitri, and Dr. Finitevous appear).

POSSIBLE SPOILER TO REVIEW READERS:
With that said about the references to Archie Sonic, I am going on a limb by saying that X-file is the ChaotiX-file. Since Espio can be invisible for data collecting and the package with a text only device is like how they started out in Sonic Heroes.
6/12/2016 c15 Celgress
Robotnick gets humiliated again, some things never change. Thanks for another great, action packed, chapter.
5/23/2016 c14 Celgress
Nice twist on the classic scene.
5/4/2016 c13 Celgress
Thanks for the update, things are getting hairy for our heroes.
23 Page 1 2 Next »