for Maes Hughes: In Memoriam

9/1/2016 c2 Guest
It's absolutely perfect! I loved reading it! It's very well thought out and I love that! It's clear you put a lot of effort into this, and it's well worth what you put into it. I really do hope you'll continue, it has me on the edge of my seat! I'm very excited for part 3 of this!
3/16/2016 c2 imelizabethh
I always love supporting fanfiction! This seems v interesting :o
3/11/2016 c2 hinatashoyoos
!
12/11/2015 c2 sakura-araragi
MAYBE THAT'S WHY SHESKA WAS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND DURING THE PROMISED DAY... THIS NEEDS TO BE CANON! I WILL NOT HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY~! XD
11/21/2015 c2 XingueseEmpress
This works so well. It makes so much sense with cannon. It really is sad that Elisia won't know if it doesn't work, but I understand why and agree with it.
10/14/2015 c1 homunculus-warrior
Wow, great story! I found this fic in a recommended post on Tumblr, and I'm glad I decided to read it! I really appreciate the time and effort you're taking to write this fic. Keep up the good work :)
10/9/2015 c1 6Werde Spinner
*screaming*

I can't even begin to guess where you're going with this, but I definitely want to find out!
10/7/2015 c1 Nerine Radiata
Hi! IMHSD brought me to this fanfic. (Thanks for sharing it, btw!)
More than critiques, this first chapter left me with some questions/impressions:

1. Something as significant as Maes' revival turns practically everything upside down; more than an epilogue, it opens a possibility to start a whole arc (it's up to you, of course). I see your aim is to keep faithful to the canon, what makes me wonder about the repercussions of this major defiance to nature. I'm fearing for both Gracia and Elicia. And Winry. Ugh, everyone. This is going to hit so hard...
2. Aaaand I'm fearing especially for Dr. Knox. As someone who works hard to atone for his questionable participation in the past, what could possibly motivate him to attempt reviving Maes in the first place? What if someone external finds out?
3. ''It was one disadvantage that came with having a human face over an armored one. He had to make an effort to hide what he felt." I DIDN'T NEED MY HEART ANYWAY. ;_;

I'm looking forward the next chapters!
10/6/2015 c1 Guest
*Ahem* YES.
10/6/2015 c1 56Monica Moss
"I haven't been able to find a single story where Maes Hughes is alive in a way that fits the canon."

I know, right? I mean, I do generally like AU stories, but just randomly having dead characters come back to life (or not die in the first place) in universes where they don't do that drives me nuts sometimes - especially with the closer the fic is to the canon. I'm actually pretty happy that Hughes's coming back to life is acknowledged as an issue in this story.

The part where Ed was purposely losing an arm-wrestling match to his young daughter was cool too. I could totally see Ed doing that.
10/6/2015 c1 XingueseEmpress
I love stories like these!(Translation: I'm still in denial about Hughes' death) It's so well-written too. I can't say I've ever really seen many stories in Al's POV, but it's refreshing. And I just can't wait for Roy's reaction, either. If Hughes doesn't remember Gracia and Elysia, at least, I'm gonna be really sad.