for Countdown From Zero

4/19 c1 beccabj22
Ahhhhhh this is soooo awesome! Too bad it doesn't have another chapter but it's still a wonderful story. Awesome work author-san ️️
7/26/2018 c1 1KITSUNE TAKAHARI
me encanto la historia, fue muy linda
3/29/2016 c1 2AllPennamesIWantedAreTaken
Aww... I really enjoy this types of storys with the times skips.
I feel like the changes/improvments are pointed out like this very clearly.

And I liked the idea that they would have met but forgotten. Dramatic ;)
But what about Kaito? Did he forget Shinichi to?

It was very good but the ending felt rather aprupt. It would have been awesome if there were a additional paragraph with how their being together is after the first reunion. And maybe Shinichis thoughts/fazit about everything.

Thanke you so very much for writing this! :)
10/20/2015 c1 5Shana-Fujioka
That was such a cute story. I love soulmate!AUs with those two. Well done! :3
10/7/2015 c1 9mochiusagi
Awwwwww that was super cute! Love it!
10/6/2015 c1 2SokiKuro
Your story is beautiful and really well written. I'm kinda sad that it is so short but at the same time I found this to be more powerful, since it gave me questions (not annoying ones) without really answering them and so made me think and I just love stories that engage my brain in thought and imagination. You managed to built and tease a whole universe in my head and out of my brain with those 'few' words. Thank you.

I'm so glad that Yukiko didn't get to meddle. I like her but sometimes she is too much for me to handle. Why did such a sweet meeting had to end in trauma? And found again but keeping apart. My heart stopped for a split second there. I think I might have gone into shock if anything irrevocable had happened to Kaito. And finally! Awww. Those dorks. Sorry for my rambling here but I'm just so excited.

Thank you for sharing!