for Some Things Just Aren't Meant to Be

6/12 c1 SpaideZ
Just a Spade casually dropping by
6/27/2019 c7 The Whimsical Ermine
Interesting story
6/7/2017 c7 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
1/2/2017 c7 22Delphine Pryde
Interesting, I look forward to reading more.
12/28/2016 c7 Guest
Awesome chapter! I really like this story! Thank you for writing it!
6/3/2016 c6 AzureLazuli
Don't really know anything about Yu-Gi-Oh, but love your story so far nonetheless! I adore poor Harry's masks and your naming sense (Brave-Alice is my favorite - love the Wonderland explanation), and how you're keeping the plot concise and not simply slogging through each of his school years in painful detail. Furthermore you write beautifully, though events are a little muddled at times. The soul marks are slightly confusing (there's so many potential rule sets for them, and they don't seem to be very relevant so far in your later chapters), but I can't wait to see how Harry reacts to Voldemort and potentially killing him. Also, I'm just waiting for someone (read: Snape) to try to read his mind. Anyway, hope you pick this story back up again sometime! :) I promise you I'll be very happy to read whatever you put out.
12/14/2015 c6 loretta537
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen next
11/17/2015 c6 11Wicken25
Cute story so far keep it up...okay it's dark but it is well written.
11/14/2015 c6 3charm13insomnia
interesting fic
11/14/2015 c6 Shades of Reality
A very good story Im looking forward to finding out how this plays out : )
11/13/2015 c6 KioshiUshima
Soon, Harry, soon! YGO takes place in, what, first year highschool, for Japan? So, that's 15-16 years old? Maybe Harry will meet up with Bakura again around then? Bakura doesn't transfer into Yugi's school til then, I'm pretty sure. Thanks for the hard work.
11/13/2015 c6 3Akayuki Novak
...*sigh* So, there's brave-Alice, bright-Aladdin, boy-who-won't-cry-wolf, scared-Harry, and now sly-cold-hateful-snake. Am I missing anyone? Jeez... this amount of people in one head can not be healthy. I pity any Millennium user that tries to enter his mind. Or any wizard for that matter.
11/13/2015 c6 2Lanaught
Brave-Alice's match, her own jabberwocky xD
11/11/2015 c5 Blizzard
This is really cool! I love the way you describe the inner workings of Harry's mind.
11/9/2015 c5 KioshiUshima
Awwr. Harry had a friend for like, a whole month. A WHOLE MONTH HE HAD A BAKURA FRIEND. I am so sadface, now. Thank you for the update!
24 Page 1 2 Next »