for Fairy X Devil

4/29 c1 Shadowhunter36
Why do all the fanfictions with a good idea always have to be harems? it'll be nearly impossible to satisfy them all and will be extremely draining, but at least this one doesn't end up adding in the entirety of the caste plus genderbenders for male characters as well. That's probably what killed it for me along with everyone being obsessed with harems as well, but I hope this continues on well for you though Kript (If this hasn't been abandoned already that is).
12/27/2020 c4 ThunderFang0406
Mystery girl is fem issei or isami
12/14/2020 c3 CrazyMr
I am enjoying your story and I always enjoy a good harem but the harem is to big. Its just gonna devolve into all the girls throwing themselves at Natsu. Hope you can write it to where the harem makes at least a bit of sense but im not gonna stick around to see if you can. Good luck with the story.
12/8/2020 c5 Valkyrie3420
RIP NaLu
8/24/2020 c2 Guest
i am sorry iam out,, why the fuck you want becomae pawn (slave), he was strongest demon and dragon slayer
6/3/2020 c17 AdrianLee28
Love this story hope to see more
4/23/2020 c17 Jpardo
Hope you continue this
4/2/2020 c6 diamondgod77777777
How the hell is Erza here?
3/4/2020 c5 4Chronosign
I can only think Aika Kiryu would be the only female Issie
1/19/2020 c17 AcidESP
it's a very good story I hope it continues soon, and that natsu eats raizer hahaha, it would be great ... greetings, see you, bye!
12/27/2019 c9 demzerff1
Hooray for Grayfia!
I do wish there was more sayla but I understand this was Grayfia's time to shine.
12/26/2019 c8 demzerff1
Nice chapter despite the split.
I am a little sad natsu won't have a fox girl but I understand your reasoning.

So far this has been a very fun story and I can't wait for some canon mayhem.
12/26/2019 c2 demzerff1
As per usual natsu charges around causing minor havoc.
I am loving the ideas of what will happen.
12/26/2019 c1 demzerff1
Ohh ravel the manager hmm?
Perhaps a slightly aged up Kunou since I bet she would get along amazingly with ravel.
11/29/2019 c12 User Closed
for the moment like some other Fairy Tail stories, it's a retteling of Dxd with a different character.
Issei the pervert being replaced by a non-perverted Natsu. disappointing
642 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »