for graffiti

11/16/2015 c1 Guest
Great story as always. You're one of the few exceptional Arthur writers on the website and I hope to see more from you!
10/26/2015 c1 Guest
Nice
10/12/2015 c1 3Fern Walters
This was another enjoyable installment of your "slice of life" series, blackneko20. At my library, there are several chalkboards in the older rooms, but nothing like this has ever happened to them. I can picture this exchange perfectly, as I'm sure I would also check footage to figure out who the secret artist is. At the same time, I enjoy the mystery of not knowing. I am glad you revealed his identity here, but perhaps this is the beginning of a mystery piece for some writer.

As for my critique, I was fully prepared to give this piece a perfect 10 out of 10 score for the poetry you created in those early lines, but alas, I have found another typo in your fifth paragraph-"theft of bullying" should be "theft OR bullying," the capitalization for emphasis. I'll give you a 9 out of 10 instead, but know that I do not hold these tiny errors against you. I think you're a lovely young writer, and I am eager to read your other works, perhaps on another lunch break. I really must get back to my customers:)
10/9/2015 c1 4EuroJDMCarLover