for Butt of the Problem

8/12/2004 c1 7EriksAngel2
I liked it! Very funny!

Eriksangel2
1/22/2003 c1 me
i've never reviewed anyone's fic before but i must tell you that this was one of the funniest things i've EVER read!

you should put a disclaimer at the top, though, telling people to be sure and not read it at work unless they don't mind the strange looks that co-workers give them for rolling around on the floor laughing hysterically!
1/3/2003 c1 40Ivory Tower
Everyone got a view of Snape's skinny arse sticking out of the fireplace! Oh how funny! Lovely story!
1/1/2003 c1 10Dreamer of Fantasy
LOL! that was sooooo hilarious! hehe luved it! ttyl!

~Vix
1/1/2003 c1 9Alarun
ROTFLMBO! Golly ...now I have to write something embarassing for Sirius! WAHAHAHAHAAAAW!

Maybe later.

I can't believe school's starting again. This sucks -we have to work on that debate. Or *start* working on that debate...Oh well.

Cute story, even if you embarass poor Sevvi. Just wait. I'll get you, Sirius Black!

WAHAHAHAAAW!
1/1/2003 c1 4Luceid
OMG! this is so hilarious! The whole thing is great. Not one person out of character, and so funny! This is great.

~Becky
1/1/2003 c1 Numgirl
Not bad, not bad at all! Rather funny actually. Hilarious, more like. hahaha Snape's ass sticking out of a fireplace, :D that image will live with me forever ^^
12/31/2002 c1 16Lee Velviet
"What, Snape's arse?"

Lmao! Brilliant, brilliant! Thank you so much -I SO needed that! This is favorites material, lol!

~Lee ^_~