FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter and The Cochran Effect

11/26/2023 c10 17tyrannicpuppy
While interesting, the story is basically one great big summary of what happened, rather than a story for us to read of it happening. I enjoyed it for the most part, but it was way too tell not show.

And the Epilogue, written when you knew you weren't going to continue the story isn't an epilogue at all, but setting up a whole new storyline that you never intended to complete. Not the best way to end it IMO.

A shame, because the imagination behind these stories has been great. Just too telly instead of allowing an audience to sink into the story and be washed along with the tale as they read. Every few minutes we're pulled out again as the fic goes back into summary mode.
11/9/2023 c3 Eliazar Chandra
why is it that most HP/stargate crossovers where Harry Potter is a genius that they, HP and SG1 are in conflict with each other? would it be better for them to work together
6/29/2023 c4 Fast Frank
Yay (House) Elves!
6/29/2023 c3 Fast Frank
So "super-science" is the "power that the Dark Lord knows not." I'll buy it.
6/29/2023 c1 Fast Frank
Since you can get the data from non classified sources, I can say you are overestimating the power output of 2xA1G reactors by a factor of 2.
Lots of summarizing, but pretty good setup chapter.
2/18/2023 c10 53EdTheBeast
Yes. A shame you no longer have the time.
1/17/2023 c10 Eliazar Chandra
You should redoo the whole story, make Harry really emulate Tony Stark with a crossover heavily with stargate. Make Harry's company more trusted than others.
10/16/2022 c10 Maverick
great story, but please update!

if you do update the last chapter needs a bit more filler
9/20/2022 c3 CMdkelley
Adding X-men and the marvel universe in general doesn't really fit all that well in a HP SG1 crossover
9/20/2022 c2 CMdkelley
Wow this chapter is one long info dump of imaginary science meets magic! I practically had to skip hald the chapter jut to get to the plot
9/13/2022 c3 3WhiteElfElder
DumbArse is going to be in a bad shape once Harry finds out he plans for Harry to die.
8/10/2022 c10 gginsc
The end? Are you kidding? I put up with all that techno babble for a useless ending!
6/27/2022 c10 KnowInsight
The asendant setting the wraith against the Milky Way seems way out of character with their non interference mandate. Though I missed a lot of the later SG1 and Atlantis series so I could be wrong.

Chapter 9 made a better ending as a lot of things were settled without adding a new gaint problem without closure.
6/26/2022 c3 KnowInsight
The ham-fisted approach of trying to take Harry's craft through lying and attacking without enven trying diplomacy seems more the NID then the SGC.
6/26/2022 c2 KnowInsight
Ow. ok seriously,to much technobable.
302 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »