for Simply Shenanigans

TEAM SONS OF CRAZY PARENTS! LOL

THEIR PARENTS WORKS TOGETHER TO KIDNAPPED THEIR CHILD! OMFG LOL
I FCKING LOVE IT!
5/3/2018 c1 13Unseen Watcher
Hilarious! Thanks. Here's to escape. And counterattack!
10/20/2017 c1 SakuraS41
XD totally didn't expect that
6/15/2016 c1 Guest
They do have remarkably insane parental figures. Thankfully they also have surrogate-psuedo-parental figures to learn semi-normalcy from in the form of their best friends' parents. XD At least this way of discovering each other's secrets puts them on even ground and trauma-induced bonding! XD
5/17/2016 c1 7Verity58
That... was hilarious. I... I don't even... heeheeheehee... HAHAHAHAHA! Wow! Man, I just love fics of these guys working together, and the twist at the end was well executed. (Seriously! It would have been all too easy for it to feel anticlimatic, but it didn't. Well done!)
4/7/2016 c1 4Vi-Violence
I strongly approve of this.
3/28/2016 c1 18RoonRune
This was a fun and funny read! You nailed the characters' personalities, and I about had a fit at what Shinichi's mom said. Thank you for writing!
3/5/2016 c1 1D'North
I can't remember if I've reviewed this before or not, so let me say that I greatly enjoy reading this and I've read it several times now... Okay, alot. If the muse ever pokes you, I'd be delighted to read more in this 'verse: like say the terrible two explaining to Hakuba or Heiji that they teamed of because of well...parental insanity. I especially enjoyed the last scene as they run away SO desperately.
1/2/2016 c1 Guest
Shinichi should not know who Kaito's parent is.
11/9/2015 c1 Jennosaur
So cute! Loved reading this! Was almost completely fooled about the plot until the end, what a funny twist :D Your characterizations are perfect, and your writing style is amazing! Looking forward to checking out more of your work.
10/13/2015 c1 4Wren Truesong
*snickers* That DOES explain it all. And of course the parentals would pull exactly this. Not least for the fun of watching their boys work together.

Nicely done!
10/12/2015 c1 12madelita
Oh dear, this was adorable~ The end made me laugh too - these parents are just incorrigible, aren't they? " Go team kids! :D
10/12/2015 c1 16Hebiaczek
Had so much laugh at the end xD Thank you for this nice story!
10/12/2015 c1 51StargateNerd
I had a feeling it was going to be someone friendly or someone testing them (or both as the case turns out) when Conan was detailing his suspicions. I loved Conan babbling, gave a real "We who are about to die salute you" feel to it xDD
10/11/2015 c1 Hiraya1998